SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geralt is cool and all but

LOGO HYPE
image.png

Phew. No Pencil Chick.

That stage actually looks like it’d fit in so I’m not too disappointed it takes a slot.

And the logo looks so indie to me or something.

Yawn. Mitsurugi is rival to the guest again.

Geralt said the line.

And the swords are really unnecessary on the logo being as minimalist as it is. They look like kitchen knives and make the logo look like some cooking show.

l_5aaa5ee33c55b.jpg

l_5aaa5eaf53c1e.jpg

l_5aaa5eaf5a1ab.jpg

"Shortly after Geralt arrived there, she used her magic to open a gate that whisked the witcher into another dimension. Of a sudden, Geralt found himself in a strange new world that was home to Soul Edge, the power of which the sorceress had spoken.

We’re incredibly excited to partner with CD Projekt and bring this one of a kind collaboration to fruition. While coming from his own separate world, Geralt fits right in the European fantasy setting of SoulCalibur VI.

And he won’t be alone: the White Wolf will be wielding his iconic steel and silver swords. Witchers use both physical techniques and minor magic in fights, but their control over the mystic arts does not extend to powerful incantations or dark curses. Rather, they employ simple spells known as “Signs,” and these combat-focused hexes prove some of the most powerful tools in their arsenal.
Though Geralt has found himself trapped in another dimension, his sword edge, his wits, and his skills are not at all dulled. A witcher is never unprepared, no matter how unusual the circumstances…''
PSBlog
Welp. Rip 2B.

The trailer does say "From there emerge the variants", with an 's', implying there's more than one. I'm probably reading way too much into this random Geralt hype text though.

I thought that too, but I hope it's not the case. We only need one guest taking up a slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back