SOULCALIBUR 6: News, leaks and information discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DYbBRLZVMAAjepU

aplausos.jpg

He has a history of loudly declaring things that are not confirmed or even outright wrong (most recent being his gaffe regarding Zas/Ivy being playable at FR). He could have easily saved himself some embarrassment by just stating "The FR twitter is reporting this" rather than making a confirmatory statement himself.

If he used less absolutes in his language regarding speculation then it would be less eyebrow raising and the threads will be a much happier place for all.

I'm just someone who's just over excited for SCVI. I'm not trying to lie when I say things.

Where are "all these people" that never played SC or fighting games in general that are going to get this game after that lackluster character model in the latest reveal?

Verified twitter shills from mainstream gaming publications that want preview copies don't count.

So even if they had budget for only X number of characters and modes, it still would not be a finished game.

What about GaaS model? If it had comparable content with old installments but used that model, would it be still incomplete?
I think it's safe to say that most fighting game fans have rejected the games-as-a-service model. The general reaction to Street Fighter V is the perfect example of that. And I'm one of the small number of people who think that Capcom implemented the model pretty well. 16 characters at release, and 18 DLC characters released or announced. But the narrative formed early on, and Capcom was unable to shake it, that Street Fighter V was a rushed, unfinished game.

However, I don't think SoulCalibur needs a giant cast to make a complete game. I could live with twenty characters, or even fewer. It's more an issue of whether or not it feels as if the game was designed for a large amount of DLC. If we got a game as good as SC1 or SC2 (in terms of content), I won't care if there's lots of DLC.

Honestly, if I were the mole from Namco, I'd stop reading this forum, cause I'd be so fed up with people... Everything I read is "This sucks, I don't like this, the graphics are horrible..." and working as hard as the team probably is to only get complains no matter what must be exhausting and demoralizing.

The videogame industry is becoming worse and worse everyday because of people like most of you who can only criticize in such a destructive way. I wonder if you'd dare to say the same to the team's faces or if you've ever had your work so thrashed. So, a little bit more respect, please.

As a smart friend of mine says: "For every objection you express, add two solutions to the problem or else stfu!" ;P​
:sc1vol1:This is prolly the smartest thing anyone has ever said about anything:sc1vol1:

Please for the love of god the game is a works in progress we should be over zealous that we have another sc after 6 years and even luckier that they even thought about making another one! Graphics
Gameplay looks shades what ever else will all be worked out. Lets not kill or diminish there thought of what they want to bring us. We can already see that there doing a finaminal job and what ever else needs to be addressed after release thats what you have patchs for. Lets not bicker but apreciate and give our thoughts in a positive attitude twards them. I know if im reading all this shit n im on the games inside team id say go fuck your selfs you inconsiderate fucks!!! Just saying..

Please for the love of god the game is a works in progress we should be over zealous that we have another sc after 6 years and even luckier that they even thought about making another one! Graphics
Gameplay looks shades what ever else will all be worked out. Lets not kill or diminish there thought of what they want to bring us. We can already see that there doing a finaminal job and what ever else needs to be addressed after release thats what you have patchs for. Lets not bicker but apreciate and give our thoughts in a positive attitude twards them. I know if im reading all this shit n im on the games inside team id say go fuck your selfs you inconsiderate fucks!!! Just saying..
Nice try, Okubo-san. Kappa

Everything I read is "This sucks, I don't like this, the graphics are horrible..."
Then you should read the actual contents of the posts more carefully. I don't see everyone complaining to the degree that you are claiming.

and working as hard as the team probably is to only get complains no matter what must be exhausting and demoralizing.
Perhaps you should give some positive feedback via this forum / twitter / FB / reddit (rather than complain about the complainers). Constructive criticism delivered in a respectful tone is also helpful.

The videogame industry is becoming worse and worse everyday because of people like most of you who can only criticize in such a destructive way.
Don't act as if you're on some moral pedestal passing judgement over the other posters here please.
You can quote the actual posters who you feel is being "destructive" or even directly PM them instead.
If I were to interpret your message differently, I could also consider that you are negligently exaggerating in a cheap attempt to get likes.

If you want to point out that senseless criticism is unwarranted, that is fine as long as you do it objectively rather than just making a broad overgeneralizing statement.

What I recommend to you is that you should not be a hypocrite and complain about the complainers in such a baseless manner.

As a smart friend of mine says: "For every objection you express, add two solutions to the problem or else stfu!" ;P
You should take your pal's own advice and actually set a good example rather than just preaching empty quotes.

The only "solutions" you actually added was to ask for people to remain respectful. I give you credit for doing so politely, but it is unfortunately contained in the very end statement of your post.

Last edited:
Im hella hyped. Bandai Namco PLEASE drop that release date soon...AND collectors edition!

There will already be 3 copies in my house but one of'em HAS to be the CE.

Also the logo doesn’t stand out enough in a way that might be really misleading to some audiences.

Or think this might be a Nioh sequel where William Adams is split in half with a western and eastern appearance.

Weird no Groh in the cover, it's really standard to introduce debutants on the cover.... I know that Mitsurugi is the main character of Soul Calibur but Groh make very more sense here, well after all the cover not is bad also not is awesome, the logo clean is because I realize that the game in general is clear too, menu and options not are colorful, clean design for SC this time.

I've always been curious, is there much point to pre ordering this early (with no release date revealed even)? Wouldn't it be redundant to do so especially if a "collector's edition" comes out such as how SC4 and 5 had collector's editions? Seems like it would make more sense to actually wait until at least the CE version is confirmed if you plan on forking up the extra cash for it (who wouldn't here), rather than pre-order it this early just to transfer it over to the CE later anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back