SoulCalibur 6 wishlist and spam-support

Do you support this idea?

• Yes, it's not gonna hurt to try.

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • No, you perfectly know that this is meaningless.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Spam anyway just to annoy them.

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
Isn't having different armor levels and lethal hits in SC6 better than just having everything destroyed from a strong finishing hit in SCV?
Both suck, honestly. Take it out, or at least make it optional. As it is now, we have Sophitia's boots breaking like glass and Mitsurugi being reduced to a loincloth.

Its so ridiculous that I'd rather not have it at all. I don't know why they thought it was a good idea in the first place.

Last edited:
Both suck, honestly. Take it out, or at least make it optional. As it is now, we have Sophitia's boots breaking like glass and Mitsurugi be reduced to a loincloth.

Its so ridiculous that I'd rather not have it at all. I don't know why they thought it was a good idea in the first place.
Its ridiculous that its not done more realistically now. Instead of having it explode, why can't they just degrade or get dirty or look rusted and scratched over time? The characters don't need to end up near-naked in battle if you can already take their clothes off in CAS mode in my honest opinion.

Last edited:
Both suck, honestly. Take it out, or at least make it optional. As it is now, we have Sophitia's boots breaking like glass and Mitsurugi be reduced to a loincloth.

Okay but it's not simply there just because. Lethal hits break armor and taking further hits in that broken slot deals increased damage. There's no gauge that shows what's broken. It's all visual. What your asking for wouldn't make sense. It was in SC4. I think it's better to have cosmetic damage than just being naked in SC5

Last edited:
This topic is so big and long since it was created 2 years before SC6 was announced, now that SC6 is announced can this be locked and and an official fresh one be started? I wouldnt want to waste my effort actually posting my thoughts on SC6.

This topic is so big and long since it was created 2 years before SC6 was announced, now that SC6 is announced can this be locked and and an official fresh one be started?
Please clarify

Are you suggesting that, because there are certain known mechanics and roster choices, that wishlist items from back in 2016 should be ignored ?
If you want to make the "data-collecting" easier I agree that it should be well formatted as well as taken known information into account.

Personally this thread starts with some troll posts so I don't like it either. I don't think any wishlist thread should degenerate into a "debate/discussion" but rather should function as a organized and structured opportunity for us fans to posts a list of things they want (and don't want).

We can let Namco themselves decide on the merits, and almost certainly bickering amongst forum-goers will make us be taken less seriously.

I wouldnt want to waste my effort actually posting my thoughts on SC6.
can't help you there if you're going to be lazy

Last edited:
Its not about being lazy, I dont feel like posting something thought out that will fall on deaf ears because its on page 6 of a 2 year old post you know? If theres a sticky topic at the top since Namco is watching the forums there should be something organized for sure.

Now if you can sticky a new topic I will make it and compile and organize all the posts in the thread to the first topic.

Hows that?

Both suck, honestly. Take it out, or at least make it optional. As it is now, we have Sophitia's boots breaking like glass and Mitsurugi being reduced to a loincloth.

I'm not a fan armor destruction, but it adds to the game & Lethal Hits are awesome.

Armor break adds things only if various types of underwears (maybe customizable?) were added. Characters with heavy armors speed up when their armor breaks.
Breakable weapons in SE/SB is also worth improving.

When it comes to armor breaks, I like them, I can't help but chuckle to myself whenever I do one, but i'd rather they stay consistent. If everyone gets scuffs and rips rather than full on existence failure, then have that for CAS too. If certain objects just disappear into the aether like in SCV CAS and SCVI, keep it consistent. I'm kind of worried about SCVI's Breaks though, Especially with characters like Ivy, Voldo, Taki and Yoshi (assuming the latter two are in the game). What I'm worried about is Ivy's boots disappearing and ivy's legs suddenly growing to accommodate the lost high heels, Voldo being naked and afraid, Taki's whole costume's mid and low breaks, and just Yoshimitsu in general.
But at least it's consistent... right?
Just... if Rock is in the game, don't give me him running around butt naked other than a furry man-thong after full armor break. Please...no...
anyway have fun with those images.

When it comes to armor breaks, I like them, I can't help but chuckle to myself whenever I do one, but i'd rather they stay consistent. If everyone gets scuffs and rips rather than full on existence failure, then have that for CAS too. If certain objects just disappear into the aether like in SCV CAS and SCVI, keep it consistent. I'm kind of worried about SCVI's Breaks though, Especially with characters like Ivy, Voldo, Taki and Yoshi (assuming the latter two are in the game). What I'm worried about is Ivy's boots disappearing and ivy's legs suddenly growing to accommodate the lost high heels, Voldo being naked and afraid, Taki's whole costume's mid and low breaks, and just Yoshimitsu in general.
But at least it's consistent... right?
Just... if Rock is in the game, don't give me him running around butt naked other than a furry man-thong after full armor break. Please...no...
anyway have fun with those images.

Nightmare's new armor and helmet are quite hostile to Rock's moves like headbutt and B+K....Rock should wear some iron underwears if he is in the game...

Can't lie though, if Asta is in the game, is it really going to be that difficult to make at least a rock themed 2p

Not sure if this is where I should post this but my roster wishlist which is formed not from my opinion but what I believe is best for the game overall cuz I hate fighting tailm

Mitsurugi (confirmed)
Sophitia (confirmed)
Kilik (confirmed)
Yoshimitsu (more than likely)
Aeon
Cervantes
New character Groh (confirmed)
Ivy (confirmed)
Voldo
Xianghua (confirmed)
Maxi
Nightmare (confirmed)
Taki
Astaroth
Talm
Hwong/Yun seong
Raphael
Zasalamel (confirmed)
Tira
Setsuka
Hilde
Viola/Amy
Zwei
New character

I'm surprised this thread was resurrected.
Its point was to make Bamco notice that we want SC6 and what we want from it, I don't see why it would be suddenly active now, when SC6 is already announced.

Hi all, i'm Krov from the Aiduzzi Team. We have some ideas and artworks for SC6 we want to share with you all!

The first is already known on reddit. She's Sarita, a Namibian style female warrior who fight with a chained couple of Kpinga

OjviGG7.jpg

The second one is Jiki, a ceramic doll. She carry a special Koto that hide a sharp Blade and an huge Cannon, both activable by playing notes.

o4f8GGB.jpg

Pw5QvBF.jpg

The last one (for now) is...a BigBoy. He's a monk and he love to fight. His weapon is...wel...a Full Armored Knight, used like a raw mace.

iTUEVKr.jpg

Let us know what you think about our chars and feel free to send us feedback & new weapons ideas, specially strange and bizzare weapons.

Back