Soulcalibur Art Thread

weshookhands

[11] Champion
Hmno. I don't see it that way. The forums tagline is "A free-linking forum for SoulCalibur related pictures and art" and there are threads containing the official artworks, sooo.........

WuHT

Premium Moderator
Hmno. I don't see it that way. The forums tagline is "A free-linking forum for SoulCalibur related pictures and art" and there are threads containing the official artworks, sooo.........
yes i'll get right on moving it!

DanteSC3

[14] Master
I feel like Amy’s dress isn’t really catered for the beach. She needs something more fitting, just taking the boots and stockings off looks a bit weird.

Heniek

[13] Hero
If you put her in bikini some other people will gonna rage.
This is really a great work imho and keeping the dress on makes it feel like she just saw the sea and by impulse ran towards it removing only her shoes and stockings

DanteSC3

[14] Master
If you put her in bikini some other people will gonna rage.
This is really a great work imho and keeping the dress on makes it feel like she just saw the sea and by impulse ran towards it removing only her shoes and stockings
I dunno, I wore a bikini when I was her age. It’s fairly normal.

But that’s a fair take on the situation too, like if Amy never saw the beach before and just hurriedly rushed over, that’s pretty cute. Still, Raphael ought to get her a nice swimsuit and take her to the beach properly and they’d have a grand old time.

Heniek

[13] Hero
I dunno, I wore a bikini when I was her age. It’s fairly normal.

But that’s a fair take on the situation too, like if Amy never saw the beach before and just hurriedly rushed over, that’s pretty cute. Still, Raphael ought to get her a nice swimsuit and take her to the beach properly and they’d have a grand old time.
Now I imagined Raph making the biggest sand castle for Amy

Bikini with a sarong is allowed. :sc3amy2:
I've learned a new word today!

Heniek

[13] Hero
In my country we have a word for that but aparently don't exist in english, so I used the sarong, I thought you guys would know, since Mi-na always uses that. ^^
View attachment 70583
I know the item of course but didn't knew it's name in english. That's at least what google showed up to me as soon as I typed it in.
It's a good item