Soulcalibur Art Thread

Nyte

Fu-ma's Shadow
Didn't see a topic like this, so I thought I'd make one. Post SC art, whether official or fanmade!

To begin:

6gor9yr6a5u31.jpg

Hmno. I don't see it that way. The forums tagline is "A free-linking forum for SoulCalibur related pictures and art" and there are threads containing the official artworks, sooo.........

Hmno. I don't see it that way. The forums tagline is "A free-linking forum for SoulCalibur related pictures and art" and there are threads containing the official artworks, sooo.........
yes i'll get right on moving it!

I feel like Amy’s dress isn’t really catered for the beach. She needs something more fitting, just taking the boots and stockings off looks a bit weird.

If you put her in bikini some other people will gonna rage.
This is really a great work imho and keeping the dress on makes it feel like she just saw the sea and by impulse ran towards it removing only her shoes and stockings

If you put her in bikini some other people will gonna rage.
This is really a great work imho and keeping the dress on makes it feel like she just saw the sea and by impulse ran towards it removing only her shoes and stockings
I dunno, I wore a bikini when I was her age. It’s fairly normal.

But that’s a fair take on the situation too, like if Amy never saw the beach before and just hurriedly rushed over, that’s pretty cute. Still, Raphael ought to get her a nice swimsuit and take her to the beach properly and they’d have a grand old time.

I dunno, I wore a bikini when I was her age. It’s fairly normal.

But that’s a fair take on the situation too, like if Amy never saw the beach before and just hurriedly rushed over, that’s pretty cute. Still, Raphael ought to get her a nice swimsuit and take her to the beach properly and they’d have a grand old time.
Now I imagined Raph making the biggest sand castle for Amy

Bikini with a sarong is allowed. :sc3amy2:
I've learned a new word today!

In my country we have a word for that but aparently don't exist in english, so I used the sarong, I thought you guys would know, since Mi-na always uses that. ^^
View attachment 70583
I know the item of course but didn't knew it's name in english. That's at least what google showed up to me as soon as I typed it in.
It's a good item

Back