SoulCalibur Music talk

Which SC titles had the best music, in your opinion? (You can select multiple)

• Total voters
@HydroJamesAqua I never really liked Pavor Nocturnus, but the others are good. Not outstanding, but good. From SCV I also like Dabreaker, Sacred Dawn and Venice Rooftops SCV mix, but I still prefer using the SCII and SCIII music.

Ephemeral dream.... Who on this Earth could possibly dislike that track? Also, when it comes to music like Artificier's fancy and Radiant souls, those are tracks I endlessly listen to in creation, and they soon become annoying, to be honest. Anothor thing regadring the SCV music, I really like Dance of the oracle, I don't know why it's not actually in the game, since it's much better than Wandering Seer.

Love pavor nocturnus and day breaker. Nothing else stands out in scv. Raphael's theme, Bloodthirst Concerto is hilarious. It's overly dramatic and its the kind of song that makes u want to punch the guy in the face for being obnoxious. His No turning back and Sc3 theme was much better.

I have a personal bias for SB/SE's OST. Every song in that soundtrack was my favorite. Super Khan Session included.

Makes me wish they did something similar to Super Khan Session for the next game.

Sophitia's theme alone....

Last edited:
I have a personal bias for SB/SE's OST. Every song in that soundtrack was my favorite. Super Khan Session included.

Makes me wish they did something similar to Super Khan Session for the next game.

Sophitia's theme alone....

SB's music is awesome, I'm glad I could get the DLC for SCV. My favourtie from SB would certainly be Horangi Arirang.

I think all the soundtracks are good in their own ways, but that's just my opinion. Anyway in terms of favourites I've always liked Yoshimitsu's themes from SC1, SC3, and SC5.

Voldo's themes I've liked as well. With the exception of IV, I've felt like they all fit his character and the sense of mystery that revolves around him.

Of course the themes usually fit the character fairly well. I also agree that every SC has likeable music in its own way, although I only like very few tracks from SCV.
While I'm back at the music, I'd like to mention Path of Destiny, particularly the SCIII version, which is definitely one of my fav. tracks in the whole series.

May sound obvious since i´m a damp main. But I rly think midnight mystique is the best thing they have come up with regardless of who it was made for.

This is my first time hearing this.
I like it too.

Radiant Souls from SCIII is quite enjoyable, while Infinite Images from SCIV has similar cues to Radiant Souls with different tempo and orchestration, Infinite Images does seem to have more of an epic feel to it.

Tbh I hate all the creation music in SC. Certainly not because the music is bad, which it isn't, but because I listened to it for so long, it fucks my brain whenever I open Creation.

I also want to mention... In my original post I said there are no memorable or great tracks in SCIV for me, but since then I discovered Thanatos, which is absolutely fucking epic and I love it!

Tbh I hate all the creation music in SC. Certainly not because the music is bad, which it isn't, but because I listened to it for so long, it fucks my brain whenever I open Creation.

That's a very good point, a good piece of music can certainly become tiresome if repeated over and over again, I guess the learning from this would be that for the CAS module, an option should be enabled to either have a medley of all Soulcalibur music or just have some ambience SFX.

Last edited:
Back