"SoulCalibur: Unbreakable Soul" Trademarked

We usually get two Soul Calibur console games per generation. So, with that in mind, Unbreakable soul is probably a next Gen Soul Calibur game, or as i've said a PSPvita port.

I hope not.

Well i hope it's a new game, or something similar to what Storm 3 had, where it got a re-release named "full Burst" with new balance and characters and all the DLC included etc. I'm not saying they should do a Crapcom and release a million versions of the same game. But a Soul Calibur V with all of the DLC included + missing characters and more offline modes etc would be welcome i think for most fans. I mean how long can they exclude Dampierre from the mainstream Soul Calibur console audience? He's been the only new fun character in awhile, and the only way you can play him is if you have PSP with the game, or pay for him, which imagine most wouldn't it's not like he was a console exclusive like Yoda or Darth.

But we'll see about the Unbreakable soul Tradmark, e3 is coming up anyway in june.

Well i hope it's a new game, or something similar to what Storm 3 had, where it got a re-release named "full Burst" with new balance and characters and all the DLC included etc. I'm not saying they should do a Crapcom and release a million versions of the same game. But a Soul Calibur V with all of the DLC included + missing characters and more offline modes etc would be welcome i think for most fans. I mean how long can they exclude Dampierre from the mainstream Soul Calibur console audience? He's been the only new fun character in awhile, and the only way you can play him is if you have PSP with the game, or pay for him, which imagine most wouldn't it's not like he was a console exclusive like Yoda or Darth.

But we'll see about the Unbreakable soul Tradmark, e3 is coming up anyway in june.
I was referring to the idea of it being a handheld game instead of a console game.

Does anyone else hope "SoulCalibur VI: Unbreakable Soul" is a possibility?
I hope not, Daishi gone is the best chance of SC to forget that crap 17 years cast revolution

Even after seen that horrible Lost Swords bullshit as his first move, i still believe Hoshino can be the last chance of resurrect SC
I mean, at least he's a old school SC dude, in comparision with Daishi that never given too much fuck about SC brand

"Believe" is not the right word, since i find more probable they will just find new ways to fuck SC... but as small chance it is, i still consider Hoshino last chance

If in next chapters we will not seen the cast/art/style recover, we will probably just never see it

I think the title "Unbreakable Soul" might refer to cut characters returning, because "the soul never breaks".

I assumed the same thing with "Lost Swords", but, with the exception of Sophitia, I was wrong. (Same arguably could be said about Astaroth, which appears to be the old one instead of the new one(s)).

Assume: It makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

I assumed the same thing with "Lost Swords", but, with the exception of Sophitia, I was wrong. (Same arguably could be said about Astaroth, which appears to be the old one instead of the new one(s)).

Assume: It makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me".
But aren't Taki, Cassandra, Amy, and (standard) Kilik set to be added to LS in the future?

Hello my friends, I can let my tears fall if this is TRUE.....!! I hope and I pray that this is NOT fake.....!! There is a teaser trailer below....
maxresdefault.jpg

This was already brought up before, it's FAKE. There has been no official announcements yet. Besides for a fake its pretty bad trailer, poor logo, bad sound effects (cuts off at the end), and its not even from the official Bandai Namco webpage. Yes Namco Bandai trademarked the name but that doesn't mean anything yet.

This was already brought up before, it's FAKE. There has been no official announcements yet. Besides for a fake its pretty bad trailer, poor logo, bad sound effects (cuts off at the end), and its not even from the official Bandai Namco webpage. Yes Namco Bandai trademarked the name but that doesn't mean anything yet.

Oooh you are right, I'm disappointed........ :(

No you're wrong. It's actually legit. That is the most convincing "no" I've ever heard

Back