Soulcalibur V Art/Wallpapers

WOW, very nice, haven't seen Talim lookin like that before!
\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/ thank you! It was good practice working with colouring gold metal (you will be surprised by the colors used lol) and for blonde hair. I've always had trouble with blonde hair so this was nice to do.
Yea most ppl don't draw her in her 2p for sciv. I thought it's abit of a random outfit but cute nonetheless xD

Neat
So in celebration of Talim winning that character poll... I drew a little something to celebrate. :3
talim_2p_outfit__white_by_darkwings13-d8wynz5.jpg
And yea, I did it mainly to spoil myself. Cuz it's now my new wallpaper XD
28vt05i.jpg
Good stuff. Is the rest of her body behind her?

You know I hate computers for a living ~lol. But anyone born from 1970s onwards, it's a part of your life (give or take). My first computer was a Commodore 64. It had a whopping 64K (kilobyte) of memory. It was awesome because it had the best graphics at the time - full 16 colors (screw Apple and IBM with their boring monochrome screens) - it was basically an Atari on steroids, lol (you can even plug two Atari controllers to it). It was certainly way ahead of its time, boots up instantly (no loading, just flick the switch) even went "online" back then with 300 Baud modem over a phone line even though there was no "internet". Of course telling this to anyone born in this century will probably have no clue what I'm talking about or any idea what that was like... cycle of life and death - grand.
I can remember some game loading being very long on the C64 (and don't mention loading from cassettes, only saints would have patience for that), but on the bright side, it led to some pretty awesome loading music:

I can't remember if it was here or on another forum, but does anyone know where to download a large zip/rar of all the hi-res SC character artworks from Soul Blade to SCV? @.@

I can't remember if it was here or on another forum, but does anyone know where to download a large zip/rar of all the hi-res SC character artworks from Soul Blade to SCV? @.@
I don't think you can find large hi-res artworks from Soul Blade/Edge and Soulcalibur 1.
I'm sure you can find hi-res artworks of most, if not all characters from SC2-SCLS via google search.
I can help you find certain ones if you want.

I don't think you can find large hi-res artworks from Soul Blade/Edge and Soulcalibur 1.
I'm sure you can find hi-res artworks of most, if not all characters from SC2-SCLS via google search.
I can help you find certain ones if you want.

I know Soul Blade to Soul Calibur 2 and maybe 3 weren't all hi-res, but IV and V definitely were. I'm just bummed because I had downloaded the image collection a few years ago from some forum that I can't remember the name of and had it stashed away, but went through some major computer data loss and lost all my video game art. :(
I was just looking for a convenient way to gather all the lost artwork again, but I'll start getting them again eventually. XD

Thanks for offering to help though ~ :D <3
I'll definitely hit this thread up if I need anything.

I have nightmare 2d concept that is 4000x5000 lol that is too big.
From my experience these are the only ones you want to work with, actually, especially if dealing with print media. Anything lower just doesn't look good on paper, with notable jaggies and jpeg artifacts and whatnot. Plus the higher resolution makes it much easier to remove the background without damaging the edges.

And yeah, I usually just go to the wiki, right click the artwork, and reverse-google set to 4MP or higher. I still can't find certain ones like Raphael or Elysium through this method though.

BTW, did anyone ever find the Kilik 2D art? If I recall correctly we never got the proper high-res art for him back in the day. I know someone extracted the character select render from the disc, but it's really not that big and has that stupid red outline.

BTW, did anyone ever find the Kilik 2D art? If I recall correctly we never got the proper high-res art for him back in the day. I know someone extracted the character select render from the disc, but it's really not that big and has that stupid red outline.

Hmm i recall kilik was the only one who had the red outline and was cropped past the knee.

Back