Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

Oh for fucks’ sake, this shit is old. I mean, I was only entertaining an idea Vergeben presented back when, which was likely bullshit anyways. This barbarian wouldn’t even take the Top 10 or wanted newcomer concepts I want in this game. Mind blowing, right?
This meme from LisaK isn’t even directed at you though. She just did it for laughs, not as a personal attack. If you don’t find it funny then don’t involve yourself with it instead of just ruining things for everyone else when it’s clearly meant to be a joke.
Also, Dissidia is a shithead who can go fuck himself and his stupid internet harassment bullshit.
Yet you’ve done plenty of this shit before towards other members on here regarding specific topics (DLC speculation, Rock, sex appeal in fictional media (Soulcalibur to be more precise), various opinions towards SCV, Dante’s SCVI storyline theory, etc...). You aren’t really helping your case with that statement of yours.

Choke on that one.
My want for continuity / lore continuance has nothing to do with your deluded sense of sex appeal removal which is, at best, a secondary concern. See also that other post of mine that you probably didn’t read that my idealized SoulCalibur VII/VIII, whenever we get back to 1607, is a game that includes the old and the new characters both with full stories like SoulCalibur VI where everyone has fair representation. Leixia needs a rework, but the others have enough base differentiation from their originals that they can coexist in our current scene where they’ve more than shown same weapon doesn’t mean same gameplay.

Aside, @T.Rex that’s fucking terrifying. Stop it.

My want for continuity / lore continuance has nothing to do with your deluded sense of sex appeal removal which is, at best, a secondary concern. See also that other post of mine that you probably didn’t read that my idealized SoulCalibur VII/VIII, whenever we get back to 1607, is a game that includes the old and the new characters both with full stories like SoulCalibur VI where everyone has fair representation. Leixia needs a rework, but the others have enough base differentiation from their originals that they can coexist in our current scene where they’ve more than shown same weapon doesn’t mean same gameplay.

Aside, @T.Rex that’s fucking terrifying. Stop it.
Hahaha, doesn't feel so good to be a target now? It's funny because I can guarantee that if SCV was still the status quo, you would be far, far more smug about the situation than you present. If you guys can pin this lesbian barbarian bullshit on me, I can sling shit at you all the same.

No, we do not need to SCV ever again.

So I did this many times before:

Hilde>>>>>Setsuka.

Hilde-sama was revealed to my pleasant surprise. So what if I were to replace Hilde's name with, I dunno, some Greek beauty, that bakes goodies, is skilled in combat and is younger than his only sister?

Who isn't even born yet?

Yet we have the Astral Chaos for some interesting shenanigans. Oh the possibilities!

If you guys can pin this lesbian barbarian bullshit on me, I can sling shit at you all the same.
Actually my post was not for you. Why I would waste my time attacking a stranger when I can just block?? Kappa
cdwncjdo.gif

It was all because of the shit-posting thread. Honestly, the Stone =/= Rock theory ran it's course and should've died way sooner. It was pointless to keep it around when it became clear the S2 characters we not the coded ones. I'm tired of this and I'm tired of hearing it.

Oh for fucks’ sake, this shit is old. I mean, I was only entertaining an idea Vergeben presented back when, which was likely bullshit anyways. This barbarian wouldn’t even take the Top 10 or wanted newcomer concepts I want in this game. Mind blowing, right?

Also, Dissidia is a shithead who can go fuck himself and his stupid internet harassment bullshit.

Besides, even if I did want this character in, I’d say it’s better than DanteSC3 trying soooooo desperately to prove SCVI isn’t a reboot when it is just because she wants to get rid of the female cast again, the reason being that sexiness offends her.

Choke on that one.
Hahaha, doesn't feel so good to be a target now? It's funny because I can guarantee that if SCV was still the status quo, you would be far, far more smug about the situation than you present. If you guys can pin this lesbian barbarian bullshit on me, I can sling shit at you all the same.

Jesus Christ Nyte can you air your grievances without being so overtly hostile. We can all ruffle each others feathers with our opinions but your responses here are just a ball of personal rage. It ain't cool, nobody here is your mortal enemy.

No, we do not need to SCV ever again.
I wouldn't classify myself as a "target", no. Every time you go out of your way to attack me, you get ridiculed for it by the folks who actually read my posts instead of just riding the hate train just because my opinions don't line up perfectly. But you're right, it's all fair to "sling shit" at each other, but it's preferable and more enjoyable when we're all doing it while having a laugh, not acting with actual malice as seems to be the case with you when you get riled up about things. And we are, like it or not, going to have at least shades of SoulCalibur V again. SoulCalibur VI already practically confirmed this. That is, of course, unless the next game is taken in a completely different direction, like an actual reboot, instead of this soft "reboot" that isn't really a reboot at all.

Who isn't even born yet?
He would be born off-screen, since we've gotten to 1590. We saw Cassandra mulling over Pyrrha's name, who was born first, in 1588, but Patroklos was born the next year in 1589. Maybe the babies will make a small cameo in an upcoming Soul Chronicle?

IIRC I read that Hilde's story events take place just before SC4 and considering the new training room is the labyrinth my speculation will be Olcadan.

IIRC I read that Hilde's story events take place just before SC4 and considering the new training room is the labyrinth my speculation will be Olcadan.
No? They said that her story would be taking place 2 years prior to SoulCalibur IV, meaning her story will start in 1588/1589, and likely conclude before SoulCalibur II starts, just like everyone else's Soul Chronicle. But that doesn't rule out Olcadan, considering the labyrinth. I'd like to see the old master again.

If I have to take a wild guess I think they will show this LoS character whom you had to help her speak to Elfs so her hometown could have a passage build for deliveries. I may be wrong, but it may be possible.

I think she had something to do with Wolfkrone.

They said that her story would be taking place 2 years prior to SoulCalibur IV

Ah I must of missed that tidbit of information so there's fat chance of Olcadan appearing unless Hilde's story mode runs up to the beginning of SC4. Olcadan can't appear until after the events of SC2 because somethin somethin breaking the seal of the labyrinth. I'm a bit rusty on the lore so I'm probably spouting hogwash but I'm not interested in digging through it now when Hilde's story is on the horizon.

Didn’t someone here think that our barbarian was Samurai Shodown’s Darli Dagger?

Verge did think Azwel was Groh’s dad. And the latter only has one scene with Kilik.

If I have to take a wild guess I think they will show this LoS character whom you had to help her speak to Elfs so her hometown could have a passage build for deliveries. I may be wrong, but it may be possible.

I think she had something to do with Wolfkrone.
That doesn't really fit the "fans of the old games" condition, though, so I wouldn't think that works.

Ah I must of missed that tidbit of information so there's fat chance of Olcadan appearing unless Hilde's story mode runs up to the beginning of SC4. Olcadan can't appear until after the events of SC2 because somethin somethin breaking the seal of the labyrinth. I'm a bit rusty on the lore so I'm probably spouting hogwash but I'm not interested in digging through it now when Hilde's story is on the horizon.
Well Olcadan is on the same level as Edge Master, a seemingly timeless old warrior master of martial arts, so two years earlier doesn't preclude his inclusion. What broke the seal of the Grand Labyrinth was the Evil Seed incident itself, which happened back in 1583. It's possible that Olcadan could appear.

It was all because of the shit-posting thread. Honestly, the Stone =/= Rock theory ran it's course and should've died way sooner. It was pointless to keep it around when it became clear the S2 characters we not the coded ones. I'm tired of this and I'm tired of hearing it.
Actually mon ami, that is all on you. You gave up on the thread because more people began to disagree with your theory about the Stone code not being Rock and you couldn’t stand it. You’re not being blamed for starting that lesbian barbarian meme at all.

You are however being memed on for your extremely negative behaviour towards certain things and picking fights with others on here because of it. But from all these arguments people were having with you (as blunt as they were), all they were trying to do was give constructive criticism/advice on growing as a member here and being able to properly debate with others over disagreeing matters. Instead you ignored it and continued to act the way you currently are, which has resulted in members mocking you for said behaviour during arguments with others.

Basically, just stop throwing tantrums, picking fights, blaming everything else except yourself for your problems, show some respect, and just be more civilized here in general. If you don’t then it would be best for you to just...leave, and to not come back until you’ve shown more maturity. Because I doubt you’ll last much longer on 8WayRun like this. :/

Crazy wild theory time:

What if Wolfkrone was part of another realm, possibly connected to the one in Chronicles of the Sword, and somehow the swords have inter dimensional properties that connect the SC Earth through Astral Chaos and called forth that entire realm, complete with the native elf race?

Back