Soulcalibur VI DLC Discussion Thread

I just can't think of anything that can fit with 'necklace' especially if it's Setsuka, unless she comes with her European design.
:sc4set2:

wouldn't that feel a bit redundant for some?
I don't think they care about bringing variants..
latest

DLC D
img_inner_03.jpg

I'm curious how people would receive Setsuka if she returns maybe with a European look, would be kinda interest see it.. :sc4set2:

I'm curious how people would receive Setsuka if she returns maybe with a European look, would be kinda interest see it.. :sc4set2:
Since all the DLC characters come with special CAS parts I would wager that she would get her SC4 2p back.
However, Hilde surprised me as I thought she would return together with CAS parts of her princess gown but isntead of got another armored SC4 1p CAS parts.

Apparently Japan is culturally sensitive over what can been seen as corpse kicking. While the west sees it as bants between players, many Japanese people find it highly offencive. It's kinda like the situation over Abe's Odyssey where Abe's hands were altered from four fingers to three.

Since all the DLC characters come with special CAS parts I would wager that she would get her SC4 2p back.
However, Hilde surprised me as I thought she would return together with CAS parts of her princess gown but isntead of got another armored SC4 1p CAS parts.

Cassandra got her SC4 1P outfit instead of her 2P outfit despite her 2P hair and headband are already in the base game, although I think this is purely for story purposes. Also, unlike Cassandra with her mask and Hilde with her crown, I don't think Amy comes with any special CAS parts.

Cassandra got her SC4 1P outfit instead of her 2P outfit despite her 2P hair and headband are already in the base game, although I think this is purely for story purposes. Also, unlike Cassandra with her mask and Hilde with her crown, I don't think Amy comes with any special CAS parts.
hmm and Hilde's SC4 2p and SC5 2p hair are also already in the game too

Excluding the female characters created for SC 5, the only styles that are not in SC6 is Separate Flower (Tira 2P in SC 3/but appear in SC 4-5), Side Up (Ivy 2P), Cat Tails (Talim 2P) and the hairstyles of the standard costumes, which were only available in SC Broken Destiny like Emo (Tira 1P) or Fury Ponytail (Setsuka 1P). Some hairstyle are obivous modified like Seong Mina, Amy or Cassandra 1P hair, I would even say it improved..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm talk only about female, but the male have some absences too like the short hair used by Siegfried in SC4.
latest

Last edited:
Back