Soulcalibur VI General Roster Speculation Thread

SoulCalibur VI: which 3 characters do you most hope for?

• A brand new character

• Amy

• Cassandra

• Hilde

• Hwang/Yunsung and/or Lizardman

• Rock

• Setsuka

• Viola

• Z.W.E.I.

• Other: Abyss, Algol, Dampierre, Elysium, Leixia, Li Long, Patroklos, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't think that's really a confirmation of Taki. To clarify, I think she'll be in. But this tweet gives us no new information.

I don't think that's really a confirmation of Taki. To clarify, I think she'll be in. But this tweet gives us no new information.

It's confirmed, Namco responded to someone asking about Taki in SCVI.

Calling it now. She's being saved for E3.

Taki & Talim feel worthy of an E3 announcement trailer. The Talim fanboys(Scrubs who begged for Viola to be overbuffed) will be excited.

dlc.PNG
chars.PNG
someone posted this on 4chan

i'm pretty happy with this list

also he said that the next reveal is astaroth

Last edited:
Yeah I wouldn't trust that at all, it's no different than taking my personal prediction, which is a lot better thought out and structured with interpersonal relationships, as fact, which I wouldn't either, but this organizational structure doesn't make much sense, as well as the basically using the most popular guest who isn't Geralt as their bait for the not revealed guest yet (it's so short, it couldn't be anything else that isn't 2B). Just typical 4chan shitposting.

I don't trust 4chan a lot, but this leak claims Setsuka is going to be on the launch roster. I said Setsuka is coming back because any original that got replaced in SCV is returning, but I saw her as DLC. If she's confirmed on the launch roster, I'll be a happy man.

I don't trust 4chan a lot, but this leak claims Setsuka is going to be on the launch roster. I said Setsuka is coming back because any original that got replaced in SCV is returning, but I saw her as DLC. If she's confirmed on the launch roster, I'll be a happy man.
Too bad it's not actually a leak, though. Just someone putting their guesspectations out there as a "leak". Here's my "leak" from back in January. :o

You'll notice it's not wrong yet. as Zasalamel, Ivy, Geralt, and now Siegfried have been confirmed, but I'm still not going to claim it fact, because it's not.

View attachment 48849 View attachment 48848 someone posted this on 4chan

i'm pretty happy with this list

also he said that the next reveal is astaroth

A problem that I have with this leaked list is that Yoshimitsu and Lizardman (Aeon Calcus) aren't included. I will give them credit that the latter wasn't exactly in Soul Calibur II, but no Yoshimitsu? Plus, as much as I want to see Cassandra and Seong Mina to return I feel that one or neither one of them is returning at launch. I do feel that Seong Mina should return since she was one of the first girls, but if rumors are true we might get Cassandra instead.

Oh my, I want her to be back in the launch roster ! But if she's back, she will be DLC.

And, if she's back, do you want her as a brunette or a blonde ? I imagine her as a brunette, but with her blue eyes from SCIV. She will be amazing like this.

How did you get this info?

The original's who got replaced & missing character are returning. Vergeben's leaks about Kilik being his own character again(not a mimic), Xianghua, Cassandra, Talim, & Taki are dead on. I'm glad the "ex Bandai Namco employee" stuff was wrong.

Oh my, I want her to be back in the launch roster ! But if she's back, she will be DLC.

And, if she's back, do you want her as a brunette or a blonde ? I imagine her as a brunette, but with her blue eyes from SCIV. She will be amazing like this.

Her SCIII design.

Back