Soulcalibur VI General Roster Speculation Thread

SoulCalibur VI: which 3 characters do you most hope for?

• A brand new character

• Amy

• Cassandra

• Hilde

• Hwang/Yunsung and/or Lizardman

• Rock

• Setsuka

• Viola

• Z.W.E.I.

• Other: Abyss, Algol, Dampierre, Elysium, Leixia, Li Long, Patroklos, etc.

Results are only viewable after voting.
yea just dont think it would fit her. Cas moves so differently compared to pat. Just return pat problem solved
Actually, a lot of Pat moves end up replicating Cassandra's in a way or another.

Bot their 66B have the same properties on hit.
Both their 236B is a shield bash.
Visually Patroklos 3A+K is very similar to Cassandra's A+B
Bot their 22/88 AA bear similar similar animations
Both have a single 236.
Hell, even story wise it makes sense that Patroklos was similar to Cassandra, as both of them did not have faith on the Gods and their moves were not guided by them. (The extent to which that changes is somewhat debatable by how ambiguous what part of Sophitia's fighting is her and what is the God's guidance, considering her weapon is made of holy ore but was not made by a God and Pyrrha saying she is protected by her armaments, but two lines later saying there were no known Gods who would protect her.)

So, I think Cassandra could get a few of Patroklos moves if she comes back in 6.

There will be LIZARDMAN in SC6 not AEON, for god's sake
First off, its the same character. Second, going for the name "Lizardman" on a character whose name was always known was always stupid. Third, he has not been confirmed nor leaked.

You can bet money Cassandra is making a return, and since we are going back in time that means PAT is gone. It would be nice if some of his moves were added in. I will miss his moveset though, certainly more interesting than the other S&S users from V. Cassandra still trumps that, IMO. I wanna see atomic butt stomp combos.

Big acrobatic kicks, shield slaps, spectacular throws, some of Patroklos's moves, fast combos, SC2 2P and butt crushes.
That's all I want for Cassandra in SC6.

do u see that almost anyone is talking about rock in the game like how the fuck he was cloned or used to create astaroth or bangoo grown with the double handled axe like omg I miss rock so mush ... help

It's really obvious that
Mitsu Yoshi Ivy Kilik Taki
Sophi Sieg Cervy Maxi Guest
Voldo Night Xiang Asta Darth Maul wannabe

There that's 2 characters confirmed. 15 characters that will happen I guarantee it.

Now you can guess the identity of the guest and the remaining 5 characters.

But make no mistake those 13 styles/characters above will be in the game.

My guess:

Confirmed:

1-Sophitia
2-Mitsurugi

Leaked & Very obvious choices:
3-Taki
4-Kilik
5-Kilik's Rival
6-Kilik's Rival's Papi
7-Xianghua
8-Maxi
9-Astaroth
10-Tira
11-Talim
12-Siegfried
13-Nightmare

14-Ivy
15-Voldo
16-Yoshimitsu
17-Cervantes
18-Cassandra
19-Violamy
20-Raphael
21-Lizardman
22-Setsuka
23-Yun Seong
24-GUEST CHARACTER
25-New Female Character

Possible DLC(First Season Pass):

26-Zasalamel
27-Hwang
28-Seong Mi-Na
29-Rock
30-Hilde

And depending on the sales of the first season pass, they can consider adding more season passes ( :sc5zwe1::sc5pat1::sc4alg1:).

Last edited:
It really depends on if they want to have us pay them for character DLC. Milk me like the beggar I am. I will always come back for more.

I'll pay for every and any legacy character DLC even if I don't use them. I want them to see that we need a fairly big roster so I'll give in to DLC practices.

Please PS. Don't do a 2 character DLC nonsense like tekken. Go all in!

My guess:

Confirmed:

1-Sophitia
2-Mitsurugi

Leaked & Very obvious choices:
3-Taki
4-Kilik
5-Kilik's Rival
6-Kilik's Rival's Papi
7-Xianghua
8-Maxi
9-Astaroth
10-Tira
11-Talim
12-Siegfried
13-Nightmare

14-Ivy
15-Voldo
16-Yoshimitsu
17-Cervantes
18-Cassandra
19-Violamy
20-Raphael
21-Lizardman
22-Setsuka
23-Yun Seong
24-GUEST CHARACTER
25-New Female Character

Possible DLC(First Season Pass):

26-Zasalamel
27-Hwang
28-Seong Mi-Na
29-Rock
30-New Character

And depending on the sales of the first season pass, they can consider adding more season passes ( :sc5zwe1::sc5pat1::sc4alg1:).
Roster with 30 characters without Hilde? ¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯

Seriously, they can remove any character except Hilde.
I can't imagine the game without my princess.:sc4hil1:

Soul Edge, Soul Calibur, Soul Calibur 2, Soul Calibur 3...

Hilde could be in SoulCalibur VI younger as seen in her concept art from New Legends of Project Soul, but it's notable that she only had her spear in those arts, no sword. Her style could also be recycled and we might get playable Salia Olschmidt finally. Her bio has ties to Hilde and Wolfkrone, so it's not impossible.

How did i forget one of my mains? Shame on me. List edited.
I think she'll be DLC.

I would hope the idea of placing many of the newer non lore friendly character styles in the Create a Soul option list to be an idea out there. I hated much of Pat's character, but his (and his sisters/ omega) sword and shield(& alpha) were new enough to me ,to be brought back . Same goes for Mina and many other characters. SCV was real slap to the face to many fans who had their characters m.i.a. Hope SCVI fixes that.

Back