[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

How's it going folks. The old thread is done, new thread has come. Time to stay solid and get to these meets more often folks. New Socal thread lets go!

-Note: Semi's Shop is where we can play any day so support the man!
Address: 104 N Raymond Ave
Fullerton, CA 92831

[Southern California]Where da pimp hand is STR

what time are you guys going? I might drop by around 6 or earlier.

I might be there tonight. Just realized I am having oral surgery today so I might not be coherent. But if I am by tonight then I'll show up.
SPMan: He has 2 Xbox setups with arcade cabinet style stuff and 1 extra TV that can be used for anything, i.e. PS3. If anyone shows up its always good. I'd say show up and see who will be there its always a surprise. :)

Great thread name. I'll be there around 5. Let's get more than just me, Salmon, and Noface this time.

hmm... had a feeling that you guys might show up tonight.

I figure I better practice on those sticks so my game will be close to my 360pad game (huge difference ATM)
Not really planning on entering the EVO tournament, but at the very least I can prepare you guys for any assortment of Vader fags. (if you happen to run into any)

I do recommend showing up around 8pm... (not as many kids by then)

It's a pretty far drive for me, but if I manage to get there without the aid of my GPS guiding me, then yay. Also, I could bring a PS3, HDMI cables ok??

Salmon make sure you have that car usb thingie with you, PLEASE

I just got out of the doctors office. I wanna go but I'll have to see if I will be in pain in a few hours. If not then I can make it. Just hope to not bleed all over the place. (This maybe my most quiet night playing fighting games ever...if i can make it that is)

Yo folks I'll be goin to Semi's saturday for some practice and other things that are enjoyable. If someone shows up then yay. If not then imma just be playing by myself which I cant trip over it.

If you'll be there so will I.

What time do you plan on getting there? Hopefully you can talk now because a SC session without a talking Salmon isn't really an SC session at all.

AND YOU BETTER NOT MEAN PRACTICE FOR BLAZBLUE!

Wow I played like garbage last night. Hopefully I can make it this Saturday so I can try to redeem myself...

What time are you showing up Salmon?

gah I *REALLY* hate these ads... grr

anyway, I typically charge $3 all day for console play, but I didn't say anything to anybody so don't worry about it. ;)

no love for my pad Vader, Jared? :(
Now Tommy is the reason for driving out to Fullerton? I feel sad... and hungry.

*edit*
No need for redemption 'cuz you never lost Vaders love to begin with... for he is kind and loves women with large breasts. (even if Jared says she looks like a man)

Wow I feel so flattered. I am now in between T6 SC4 and BB. I still want to get to "Solid UP" for EVO. I got alot I still need to learn. As I am there I will be giving away all the information that I can in terms of defense for everyone. I want to get there around 12 or 1pm. I am not sure of the time Semi's shop opens up but I wanna get there as early as possible because I wont be able to stay past 7 I believe (My homie is about to sell himself up the river so I have to wish him well off as a bachelor.) If I am dont at a reasonable time i will be back but I doubt it.

Other Southbay Giants with names that start with V. , A., D., S., SP., M., N.,and B.L. (Heck Even Bootyclap if he shows up to anything) - I hope yall can come out to get some practice in b4 the main event.

By the way, if Semi actually took the time to learn about all the characters in this game I think he'd be quite a bit better than OOFMATIC's Vader.

Back