[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Hey guys. There is a possibility I will be moving to southern Cali in the next couple of months. How active is everybody in the area?

Hey guys. There is a possibility I will be moving to southern Cali in the next couple of months. How active is everybody in the area?

We usually agree on a certain day where everyone can meet up and we hold a tournament. Speaking of which, we haven't done it in a while. Usually we pick a time when Signia is in So Cal.

I heard there is going to be a tournament at SA in the next 2-3 weeks (Not 100% sure can anybody confirm this?) If there is you guys should definitely show so we can make it a great tourney. SC2 and SC5 will probably be there

I'll be in SoCal between March 23 and March 27 for spring break, I hope it's somewhere in there.

I want to play you again, so ill see if I can make my schedule work for one of those days, and we have something at SA or something on the weekend. If that doesn't work, I will have my matches with you on that thunderdome thing on the days you're free and you have a stable connection. I.... believe.... my Cervantes can bring down the mighty Signia!

The 21st?! I better get started lol and alright Signia is gonna be back for a while, hopefully me Damp can stand to your Yoshimitsu this time!

I'll be in SoCal between March 23 and March 27 for spring break, I hope it's somewhere in there.
You can come over to my place, OR decide on some other one (preferably with super high internet up speed) and I can stream+record our matches. Exit, blueboy, and I were deciding on a good weekend to have our 24/7 SCV. I think that week should be awesome since you'll be around.

What do you guys think?

@Blueboyb
@JDSTX
@Signia
@Rocktopus

Back