[Southern California] Kings Of the Ant Hill

Don't think there's gonna Be a meet up this week. Gonna be busy this weekend.

Not like I wanted you people over to play SC anyway. Jeez.

I might be in town for E3 next month. Depends on when I have to start working on MvC2... just an early heads up.

Wow, lots of SoCal people have stopped playing. Who is going to show the east coast the real skill is on the west side? I guess it's up to NorCal...

...and Phoenix. ;)

Actually, scratch the Phoenix part. T6BR > SC4

why is that? because i can admit that this game sucks?

The whole game sucks because you don't like Hilde or Algol? Or was that even the real reason you're quitting?

I'm not going to be super upset over it, but it does kinda suck to lose one of the main SoCal players. Good luck with SF4 or whatever you decide to play.

Who do we have left now? Jared, Beefy, Tommy, me, who else?

Nah people just seem to be quitting left and right.

i lost interest after getting banned from spmans house lol

Oh the memoories, just kidding, but seriously i just grew outta this game and playing ivy/taki and busting my ass to get good, i play hilde and i think to myself, "this is all it takes?" yeah i was over it at that point

i lost interest after getting banned from spmans house lol

Oh the memoories, just kidding, but seriously i just grew outta this game and playing ivy/taki and busting my ass to get good, i play hilde and i think to myself, "this is all it takes?" yeah i was over it at that point

So I guess blaming Hilde is the new, trendy way to quit Soul Calibur. So sad. The whore is really good but I don't think she totally ruins the game. She's still beatable.

So does that mean you're not going to Nationals....?

And Evo might be my last SC4 tournament, this crap is getting ridiculous.

Hey Blackmambamoan, that second sentence makes it look like you wouldn't take the spot if he decided not to go... hahaha.

Hey Noface, time to move to NorCal!

Back