• Same input over and over again

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Strings/Combos that don't let your opponent move

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Using One string/combo many times

Votes: 17 40.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember seeing the same guy. Was it NATSU LOVER XOXO or something of that sort?
I recall telling that user that nobody wanted to see that in the GC, he replied "You're just mad that you can't get a girl". When I told him "Natsu is a fictional character" the only response I got was "muted".

Hahahaha! Yeah that was him, but there was another guy, I think named like "WolfZao" or something. It's just hilarious, even check out this great screen shot I took of that Frag Doll Annie sending sex messages to everyone in the GC, I got this message randomly.:

http://imageshack.us/a/img809/3140/sam1143j.jpg

In the SoulCalibur GC, much more than gameplay is CLEARLY going on... much.. much.. more... >_>

Hahahaha! Yeah that was him, but there was another guy, I think named like "WolfZao" or something. It's just hilarious, even check out this great screen shot I took of that Frag Doll Annie sending sex messages to everyone in the GC, I got this message randomly.:

http://imageshack.us/a/img809/3140/sam1143j.jpg

In the SoulCalibur GC, much more than gameplay is CLEARLY going on... much.. much.. more... >_>
The GC is basically one big joke

Basically what the dude above me said. "Spamming" is what someone who loses uses as an excuse to justify their loss. If I'm using one move on you and you're somehow managing to lose, then you're probably a bad player and you deserve to be spammed.

What a joyfully original subject, especially one that hasn't been around for a while....

Spamming is a 'strategy' that's as popular as experiencing Lag, Rage Quitting, Over Kill, Button Mashing, Trolls, Scrubs, hairy gonads; and truly ugly character creations, alongside obese female characters that are purportedly 'sexy' looking to a male player who would NEVER date an obese woman in real life..

I'm a Spam Whore. Deal with it. That's the Message.

Botom line is- people spam, people rage quit, have a poor connection due to a lack of funds or indeed because the household conveniently uses the internet while someone is playing online - and knowingly uses this as a lag tactic- thusly-

Kudos is all I can say to that Ship and all that sails in her.

After all: c'est la vie. C'est internet.....

I love what people consider spamming these days. I was accused of grab spamming when barely used that button outside of ZWEI's mix ups and a follow up for Tira's 22_88 A. I guess they consider ZWEI's unblockable combos and Tira's lows to be grabs I suppose.

I love what people consider spamming these days. I was accused of grab spamming when barely used that button outside of ZWEI's mix ups and a follow up for Tira's 22_88 A. I guess they consider ZWEI's unblockable combos and Tira's lows to be grabs I suppose.
Anyone complaining after losing to ZWEI is pretty sad imo.
Doesn't beat block spamming, that shit is priceless. "Omg wtf all you do is defend!"
Greatest thing ever.

Anyone complaining after losing to ZWEI is pretty sad imo.
Doesn't beat block spamming, that shit is priceless. "Omg wtf all you do is defend!"
Greatest thing ever.

I wish there were more ZWEI players online... Sadly not many of them around, and if I do get beat by a ZWEI players it's mostly due to them just being a better player in general, like they actually main another style, or styles.

Hello,We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by a certain member in this thread. As you can see it has been cleaned up and fixed and administration has been notified. If you have any questions or concerns dont hesitate to contact me *Through private message*.

Thanks and happy posting.

F.Y.I. When playing in Player Match Lobbies, some people will consider general competence at the game spamming.

Got messeged today by a sieg player. Apparently I was somehow spamming "Dono how tbh, all I could think of doing multiple times was just 88A, 3B and 3B, 236B. I responded "I spammed one attack and won? Geez I must be really pro."

Its hard to really spam in SCV because of JG
But yeah spamming is when you just repeatedly attack, obviously there is good spamming and bad spamming.
SC4214B ivy, HWO (Tekken) flamingo kick jabs, etc where you win with little effort due to the moves strength and hard avoidance qualities. Bad spamming Asta bullrush,Viola BBB,

If someone is truly spamming, you're a fucking idiot to get hit by it a 3rd time in a row tbh, spamming is using one move over and over to win with.

People hate good moves that make others win without stopping to think that maybe they have flaws.

I'm actually still surprised people complain about spamming in this game. Even if you can't just guard, you can just interrupt their attack after blocking with a faster attack, like K. Hell the game alone has loads of defensive options such as sidestepping, jumping attacks, guard impacting, and just guarding that pretty much stop people using 1 move multiple times dead in their tracks. Then again, people always find reasons to complain. If it ain't move spamming, it's grab spamming. Still doesn't beat the block spamming acuser.

Back