Team Crooked Jester September Soulcalibur IV Monthly

[9/6/08] Team Crooked Jester Soul Calibur 4 Monthly - Edison, NJ

Pennsauken. You're only like 10 minutes away from me. Send me a friend request or pm and we'll work something out. I'm also up for casuals before the tournament if you are.
Cool. I don't think I'll be going to this month's tourney afterall, but I can definitely give some good offline casuals.

I didn't read the whole thread but, what time is this going to start? If it's early I can make it, if it's later I will have to skip it.

If I can figure out how to get there using NJTransit, I'll go.

If you live in or around Queens I can swing by and pick you up. I've already got one carpooling with me, maybe two.

Lemme kno

If you don't ride with Nuez, you're looking to get to the Metropark station in NJ. Make sure you have someone's cell, and we can pick you up from the station. The info and NJTransit website are on the first post.

Tourney starts at 6, casuals much earlier, like 2ish. Unless Jay comes in and says "No not this time, I need those extra hours to mack this bitch I been seein" then I'm assuming it'll be the same as always.

i could deffinately go except for not being used to Joysticks or PS3 controllers, and not yet having a custom for PS3. Way too used to xbox360 controller.
But i live very very close to edison - I'm in South Amboy.

i could deffinately go except for not being used to Joysticks or PS3 controllers, and not yet having a custom for PS3. Way too used to xbox360 controller.
But i live very very close to edison - I'm in South Amboy.

We'll most likely have 360's there, just not for the tourney. Still a good chance to get offline experience.

We'll most likely have 360's there, just not for the tourney. Still a good chance to get offline experience.

If you can confirm that there will be - I'll put more thought into going.
:D

I'm bringing my own 360, controllers, and a Hori stick ... no gear for ps3 unfortunately but it'll be there to use ... unfortunately I have no TV I can bring so hopefully someone will bring an extra

also bringing VF5 online, and ps2 with cvs2, 3S, and GGAC ... just in case anybody wants to use it cuz I most likely won't be

Also keep in mind if you have PS2 equipment, we have plenty of PS2/PS3 converters. There will be no PS3/360 converters because of Microsoft's controller encryption, unfortunately. The ones that have been produced don't have satisfactory results for the 80 some bucks they charge for it.

I do have PS2 stuff. And I cant imagine a PS3 controller or joystick throwing me off THAT much...Though maybe. If not I'll still probably show up for some well played casual games - I'll see what I'm doing when the date comes closer.
Thanks by the way~

I'm in!

Anyone else living in Brooklyn willing to accompany me on this long journey ?

I'm a total stranger too so I can definitely contribute if you need material (1 PS3, 1 hori stick) or food supplies.

I'll be here.
Hope to see you all there!

I'll be that guy everyone loves so damn much.

I'm in!

Anyone else living in Brooklyn willing to accompany me on this long journey ?

I'm a total stranger too so I can definitely contribute if you need material (1 PS3, 1 hori stick) or food supplies.

Hey, can we car pool? Me and at least 1 other dude, also strangers to the offline scene.

Hey, can we car pool? Me and at least 1 other dude, also strangers to the offline scene.

Unfortunately I don't have a car... I was thinking about going there via public transportation. Unless you guys have a car ?

I've got the car to pool in. I'm coming in from Queens.

Also, you guys sound like you're pretty close to me. If you want to session anytime let me know =)

Hey guys I'd like to come out for some casual play. What time is everyone going to be there? I have another commitment for that evening so I won't be able to stay late. I've also got a couple of friends that'd like to go if that's cool.

By "no custom sequencing" do you mean no macros or the like or are you outright banning custom button mapping? For those of us that prefer a controller mapping it is pretty important for some of the more ridiculous JFs...

Wait in Jersey!? I live outside of Philly, but no idea how to get to Edison ; ;

I've got the car to pool in. I'm coming in from Queens.

Also, you guys sound like you're pretty close to me. If you want to session anytime let me know =)

Awesome man. Consider it me+1. My AIM is gogogogogogoseb, hit me up sometime.

Back