Team Mighty Chicago - TMCHI

So I'm back in near the city for school, wondering if anyone's still playing this or if the crowds all moved to TTT2. I'm fine either way. Brought my 360 but I can't hook it up to anything, so I'm weeks out of practice either way.

I know a couple of us are still playing, albeit not as much because of other obligatons.

Aha. Well I'm up in Evanston for the forseeable future. So if there are any gatherings or events within the range of public transit, I'm down to get my ass kicked for a while.

So, yeah, I broke my phone. Not sure if any of you replied but there's a tournament at the Galloping Ghost Arcade this Saturday - what you peeps wanna do?

Wish they would've posted that here but yah.

You gotta relax Chicago. What you're saying is just hypocritical, but what can I expect from someone who been through the Chicago educational system.

You gotta relax Chicago. What you're saying is just hypocritical, but what can I expect from someone who been through the Chicago educational system.
HEY! That elite Chicago educational system has brought us great contributors to society. Why there's Al Capone, John Dillinger, Larry Hoover, and the guy known as NA's first serial killer, H.H. Holmes. So I hope you understand that when people like LP and Hawkeye says Chicago is full of killers, they mean that. Literally.

I really wanna come down and play with you guys before heading to FR just for some extra training. I'm going to work on coming down in early March. What days do you guys usually play?

Back