Tekken 7 is a thing...

I am starting to think Lucky Chloe isn't so bad. Lili's face is still off. Katarina's mouth scares me. The other female characters don't interest me, so it's just Lucky Chloe for me. The more I look the more she grows on me. I just don't like the way she kicks, the sound effects make it sound so weak.

Still waiting for Eliza and Angel and PC release. Hey a man can dream.

I still vomit alittle when I see lucky Chloe. It's not that she looks that awful, it's her voice and lines that makes me gag.
So anything about this game's release date yet? (>O-O)

It's not the lips that bother me. Her mouth width is so wide I almost wonder if she's part Tarkatan.

Last edited:
Hey how do you unlock Angel's armor in TTT2? Ghost battle keeps giving me random shit, I need character specific items, but I can't find a fast way to do it.

I can't wait to see people desecrate Akuma. And have him with fairy wings and wands and all sorts of gay shit. Oh, and the cosplays! hahahahahahahahaha Akuma as wolverine or some other comic character. Making him look like DBZ and what not.

Hey how do you unlock Angel's armor in TTT2? Ghost battle keeps giving me random shit, I need character specific items, but I can't find a fast way to do it.
Sorry for the late reply, but I'm pretty sure if it isn't in the shop, then it has to be through ghost battle. You have to find an enemy team that has Angel on it, and it has to be a gold face-plate when you select your opponent. Getting higher ranks or completing survival/time attack etc only unlocks auras and hit effects.

I'm not a long-time Tekken fan, but the hype is real, mostly because I'll take any 8-way fighting game what with no news about SCVI.

The all-white costume made me think Lili got a lot older until I took a closer look.

I like how Tekken is finally getting new costume looks for their classic characters (different from Tekken 5)

I saw Hwoarang's new default. I have no words.. EXCEPT THAT IT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!

straight THUGGIN!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh. that's funny.

I saw Hwoarang's new default. I have no words.. EXCEPT THAT IT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!

straight THUGGIN!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh. that's funny.

It looks directly taken from deviantart XDDDD

tekken7-screenshot-feb2016-4.png

tumblr_m7nlwk1BA01rba890o1_1280.png

Back