Tekken Revolution (Free to Play)

I freaking love Kuni, can't believe she beat out Yoshi. Got high hopes for T7 now

But Devil Jin, WTF? There's already Kazuya and Jin, I'd like to see a totally new style
Do you think Kunimitsu's moveset will stay the same until Tekken 7? I feel like her and Jun are just...missing something.

I freaking love Kuni, can't believe she beat out Yoshi. Got high hopes for T7 now

But Devil Jin, WTF? There's already Kazuya and Jin, I'd like to see a totally new style
Jin and Devil Jin have two different styles.

Jin is Kyokushinkai.

Devil Jin is Devil, T3 Jin (which is basically inspired by Jun/Asuka), and Mishima's style into one.

Do you think Kunimitsu's moveset will stay the same until Tekken 7? I feel like her and Jun are just...missing something.
I think Jun needs a more advanced reversal and parry system, along with asuka, they are aikis and yeah there are loads of striking moves, but they lack some required elements, I'm thinking a reversal system with chain throws, but it would require actually skill to use, not just pressing b2+4_b1+3 after every move lol.

Kunimistus d1+2 stance needs more to it, her damage needs to be scaled down ! but more speed. As she's one of mains, some kicks similar to old taki would be cool, and floor roll, (how the hell can a fat lump like bob have one and she doesnt) more strings, and damage scaling would be good.

'
Jun needs more normal hit combo starters and I feel that both of her stances should have more moves in them or something. At least have f 1+2 be a mid because you can't enforce a mix up if that one starts high and the other starts with a pause (although b 1+2 is a throw counter). Oh! And have some input transform her into unknown.

'
Jun needs more normal hit combo starters and I feel that both of her stances should have more moves in them or something. At least have f 1+2 be a mid because you can't enforce a mix up if that one starts high and the other starts with a pause (although b 1+2 is a throw counter). Oh! And have some input transform her into unknown.
Sorry late reply.
Jun has enough combo starters imo. Her mixup potential is great, she can cancel is safe moves of mid mixup SSs, Some moves are just busted like 1+2, I admit here BS isnt as braindead as Bob, Law or Paul, but she is still a strong char, especially if you get her partner right.

When will the fireball throwing succubus be released...? Is there some kind of developer deadlock over balancing issues.?

My Lee is Suzaku rank, I cannot play TTT2 Lee the same way I do in TR haha, but Mokujin rush is too good and should stay!

AZ

Female Vampire is completed, and has finally been given an official name.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet...ELIZA.

-She has Geese Howard's Reppuken, and can charge it up to turn it into a launcher.
-She has Raph's Mermet de Vec (66A+G), and it makes her boobs bigger.
-She falls asleep in the middle of battle and needs to land Mermet de Vec in order to make it so she doesn't fall asleep apparently.

Female Vampire is completed, and has finally been given an official name.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet...ELIZA.

-She has Geese Howard's Reppuken, and can charge it up to turn it into a launcher.
-She has Raph's Mermet de Vec (66A+G), and it makes her boobs bigger.
-She falls asleep in the middle of battle and needs to land Mermet de Vec in order to make it so she doesn't fall asleep apparently.

I LOVE HER ALREADY! Thank you so much, Vulcan! Make way for for the new Queen of Iron Fist!

She dresses something like Viola.

Regardless, do you guys think Tekken 7 will be made more like Tekken Revolution or TTT2?

She dresses something like Viola.

Regardless, do you guys think Tekken 7 will be made more like Tekken Revolution or TTT2?

Neither, Seeing as both of those games that you referenced are spin-offs or are otherwise outside of the main games in the series.

I think the bigger question would be whether or not the bound system will remain. Well, that and general nerfs, buffs, patches. etc

Back