Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

I propose we make a separate thread for combos and stuffs for teh TTT2 characters and use notations that WE understand. (e.g. 236 C+D)

By having a simpler attack button system (such as PS3/Xbox pad default: square/X [A], triangle/Y: , cross/A [C] circle/B [D], where the letter in the brackets is the command) we can use the numbers to state directional inputs, like in Soul Calibur.
I like this idea and everything, but unless the Tekken community smartens up and ditches their outdated 1997-style notation system, it's just doomed to fail.

Quick warning: If you buy this game on xbox, make sure the first thing that you do is install the game to your hard drive to shorten the load times, because they are TERRIBLE in this game.

but unless the Tekken community smartens up and ditches their outdated 1997-style notation system, it's just doomed to fail.

I doubt that would ever happen. If we ever did do this it would need to be done exclusive to this site, which may be hardly worth the effort.

I have to wait till Thursday to get my copy of the game soo mad. I just hope that GameStop don't pull a dick move and sell my pre-order copy to someone else or I will be very mad.

I don't think any company is allowed to sell a preordered copy of anything to another customer.

Clearly you've never shopped at Gamestop.

I know when I worked at EB years and years ago, we were allowed to ditch a preorder on a customer if we made multiple attempts to contact and they hadn't returned our calls or picked up the game after 48 hours. We never did this except for the most major releases (Maddens, GTA, new system launch, etc.)

Got it for 2 days now.. its super awesome. Im sry but sc5 probably will never be inserted again. You just 'feel' the love in this game. It does not feel rushed or anything at all. I love this :)

Hope you guys are enjoying your game, let me know when they decide to upload the free DLC stuff onto the PSN.

As for me, I won't be picking up this game. There's far too many barriers, too few characters I like, and those characters have too high of an execution barrier for me. Still, I'm impressed with the amount of content this game has and the loads of free DLC and characters available for everyone to play.

Got it for 2 days now.. its super awesome. Im sry but sc5 probably will never be inserted again. You just 'feel' the love in this game. It does not feel rushed or anything at all. I love this :)
Honestly, it feels pretty bare-bones. All the focus seems to be on vs. play, offline or online.

I guess it is different for Tekken, that the audience does not expect a single-player experience.

I was told Fight Lab taught Korean Backdash in a chat somewhere. It did not.

I finished Stage 5 and they played the cinematic. I went "That's cool." and then it ended.

... am I missing something? If this is really it... I fear for the new players. They have been taught to breathe, but not how to fight.

I wonder if Tekken Zaibatsu, Rip and Aris will be able to pick up the slack...

And you can't render replays within the game. Goddammit Namco, I thought we had some progress. C'mon!

And that is one of the main negative points of the game that was brought it in m0st reviews I seen soo far. Also I did not think of it having it delivered to my house.

Got the game earlier, but haven't played until late.. I won't beable to play much do to work the next day or so.. Going to try to run with Xiaoyu/Leo and Kazuya/Jun.. Decided to go with Leo instead of Kuni because I just love Bajiquan which is Akira's style from VF..

I've been training with Jun and Kunimitsu. They are awesome. I already know a lot of juggles, bound moves, punishers, launchers and homing moves for both of them. I'm also using Asuka/Lars, Jun/Kazuya, and Lars/Lee.

I love this game so much. I'm so happy to finally be playing it. :D

Back