Tekken Tag Tournament 2

If I do get this game, I'll just tag team with Asuka and Yoshimitsu.
But if Jun pops up, I might consider mixing something up.

I keep bugging Harada on twitter to give T.Ogre a top hat. Why? Well, when you're going to be at the top of the class, might as well show you have some.

This, of course. If T.Ogre is in. But it wouldn't be a Tag game without him though.

I hope True ogre and Ogre is in this game(They were balanced in Tekken TAg 1 and Used in Tournaments) and plus i would like to team Ogre with Feng wei, Kazuya etc and Team True ogre with Jinpachi or Heihachi etc.

Masked character in trailer named "Jaycee". It's definitely Julia's alter-ego. Jinpachi is also confirmed, which also confirms that this game will be hella unbalanced.

fjdklfjdsfl;jg

What Tyrik says is true. TTT was pretty balanced, even tho it had it's better teams. No ONE character was overpowered.

Grant it, it was also a different game altogether. There really wasn't no crush system either. EVERYONE did d1 to get you off them.

Huge fan of the original Tekken Tag, however it seems like Namco is trying to milk the franchise with this one. Oh well, I wonder if Unknown will return and be the boss again lol. I hope to never hear or see Jinpachi again (and Nancy, especially Nancy.)

Huge fan of the original Tekken Tag, however it seems like Namco is trying to milk the franchise with this one. Oh well, I wonder if Unknown will return and be the boss again lol. I hope to never hear or see Jinpachi again (and Nancy, especially Nancy.)

uhm dude, Jinpachi is a confirmed TTT2 character. If it makes anyone feel better, he is not the boss demon form, so he may(most likely) be rebalanced for Tag 2 play.

Honestly, I expect him to be the highest damaging mishima. I mean, in T6 Mishimas while still strong, have seen nerfs nerfs nerfs since T4.

O_o?
You know he's been confirmed for like ever now right?

Really? Wow that sucks but yeah I guess what I meant was I hope he is not in that demon form like he was in Tekken 5, he used to spam that damn blaster move (don't know the name) and it used to irritate the hell out of me, I mean he was no Nancy, however at the time he was irritable. He should most likely be balanced for this game.

Really? Wow that sucks but yeah I guess what I meant was I hope he is not in that demon form like he was in Tekken 5, he used to spam that damn blaster move (don't know the name) and it used to irritate the hell out of me, I mean he was no Nancy, however at the time he was irritable. He should most likely be balanced for this game.

Don`t worry Jinpachi is in his Human form this Time and He is seen Fighting Heihachi.

*Shrugs* I'm a fan of fighting games and Tekken has always been a top class 3D fighter, even at it's low points. (Tekken 4.) Actually, Tekken 4 wasn't that bad only because they gave move set that wasn't a Devil/Kazuya clone, and story wise it made sense.

Actually liked Tekken 5/Dark Ressurection more then Tekken Tag Tournament, but that game was great fun. HORRENDOUS graphics though. I played it for an hour then went back to my Dream Cast because Dead Or Alive and Virtua Fighter looked ten times better.

I love Tekken though. For awhile after SC4 I liked it more the Soul Calibur. That was until I realized that juggling got plain ridiculous when you can bound/bounce people to extended your juggles across the entire stage, and learning to do so was the only way to get good in Tekken 6. :\ Side stepping is becoming more and more useless in Tekken.

Yeah, it's not far to those of us who like SC more then TK. I much rather be getting info on SC5 then TTT2, TKxSF, and TK7 if that's in the pipeline but yeah... I love all fighting games so this is great news to my ears.

Steve/Hoarwang FTW! Kick'n n a jab'n!

Don`t worry Jinpachi is in his Human form this Time and He is seen Fighting Heihachi.

Okay :/ But when I first saw Jinp*$$! on there, I thought, 'Man, they brought Jinpachi back?! Dammit!!'
I guess I really hated that mofo while trying to fight him on T5DR.
Tyrik, about the whole balancing out thing...I'm gonna trust you on that.

Jun and True Ogre are back! OMG!

Also, customization looks amazing, as well as the new character Jaycee (Julia I'm still betting).

One more character, as the rumored roster is 44. Any guesses as to who it could be?

Michelle Chang has to return and so does Forest Law. I mean, at least Michelle because Jaycee seems to be Julia and she's got a more wrestling/lucha fighting style now. And she ain't hiding Julia's necklace.

seeing the videos on Vimeo... tekken tag 2 looks very fun. i like the king/bob special ending. that's pretty sweet. BIG BODY!

Back