Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!! (From Frenchies)

Kayane

[12] Conqueror
I just come back to France yesterday and I would like to thank everybody for this trip that was really wonderful, and it would not have been so good without you.

I would like to thank or let a personnal message especially to some persons :

I begin with the « thank you » part of my message :

RTD : I’m really glad to have a closed friend like you, and i’ll take care of your second hat you gave me. I hope that i will win the next important tournament in France, just as 5years ago when you gave me your first hat, i won the next tournament with 1500euros whereas before i’ve never beaten DTN lol !
Thank you for the moments i had with you, thank you to have done everything to repair my stick that was broken just before the EVO tournament, I was so desperate, sad and angry something like that happened to me for the most important tournament i’ve never participated and thanks for your efforts and also the persons who helped to repair it, it has been repaired.
You’re a really nice friend and i’m really happy to know someone like you. I’m glad now that the language is not a bareer, because I realize more than before how kind you are.
I was so sad when we had to play against each other at Nationals in looser bracket, since the one who wins means that he/she eliminates the other. And i really didn’t want that to happen to us ! You were so sad to have won, but you deserved it  . You are so strong, playing against you made me more patient and stronger. 

Ceirnian : Thank you for having accommodated us, you live close to San Francisco so i twas easy to go there! It was so fun to visit the city with you and Krayzie CD ! I could go to Banana Republic, and the clothes are soooo beautiful i didn’t know what to buy in priority, so hard !!! haha Fortunately you could have -50%, and since we live with euros, everything is cheaper to the US, so it was a really really goooood deal to buy there !!!!
It was really fun to play some games like Megaman and puzzle bubble with you before sleeping ! That was really funny lol, i’m so noob at Megaman !
Don’t forget to thank your mother, she was so kind with me too ! And your little sister was so adorable too, so shy, so cute ! 
You lack of experience is SC and i can feel it, but you are smart and it compensates. Your Hilde is strong and i know she can be stronger again when you’ll have more experiences, i’m sure.

Krayzie CD :
Thank you for having accommodated the others, and thank you also for the visit at San Francisco, it was really fun meeting you, you’re really nice and I regret we couldn’t play at SC !

KDZ : Thank you for having pick me up at the airport when I arrived, thank you for having accommodated us and everything ! Thanks to your family too, they were all nice with me, with us. You’re such an adorable brother for your brother and sister, you should share some advice to my brother Kero in order he becomes a nice brother like you haha.
I would have liked to play more against you, it’s a pity we couldn’t ! We couldn’t spend more times together and I regret that, you’ve been so nice with us !
And I give a virtual kiss to your piano whose sounds are lovely !!!!! I would love to have a piano like this one !
Congratulations for your results at EVO, you were in fire ! :) For nationals, i didn’t think you would take Maxi, fortunately it’s FT2 so i could do something better haha.

Something-Unique : Thank you for having pick me up to the airport for my departure from NY JFK, i would not have succeeded to carry all my bagages alone lol ! And maybe i would have been lost alone in the city, it’s so huge ! And it wasn’t long to wait for the flight since you waited with me during hours. It was really fun to talk to you of everything during this time, I know you better then, it’s great.
Your Kilik is the strongest i’ve never played, and you’re a solid player that makes the character stronger. The way you use asura JF and the special throw, it’s amazing ! You use them so well, and it’s really difficult to anticipate you…that’s why during the match in tournament, i was waiting for your asura to auto GI it, and you didn’t use it randomly so when you did it, it was always in a good moment so i couldn’t. You’re an interesting opponent, i would have liked to play against you more, it’s a pity my flight to go in NYC the last day was late…maybe we would have been able to play more.
You’re a really good player and a nice guy, it was a pleasure talking to you.

Dreamkiller : Heyy !!! The nice guy always smiling, heh ! It’s a real pleasure to see you each time since you look so happy all the time haha, it’s good to see a positive person as you ! You’re adorable and i was sooooooooo sad and disappointed when Kira and Oni told me you’re not going to the nationals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Because i couldn’t say you good bye and play against you again. 
By the way, thank you for the sessions at night, it allowed me to play against some persons as SU, Ramon and Serge. The ambiance was good so it was a pleasure !!!

DancingFighterG : Thank you for the event and the Motel’s reservations for us, the tournament had an amazing level, a tournament where when you’re in Losers you’re even more afraid for your life in the game than in Winners bracket lol. It was a pity that we always needed someone to pick us to go in the tournament etc, it makes things limited to go out. 

Now the personnal messages for the player i have played against :

Omega : I told you you were the player that amazed the frenchies the most, it’s the case for me too ! Your level is so incredible, and you play Zasalamel !!! You have so much reflex, you want to GI EVERYTHING YOU SEE !!! haha ! I’m so sad our matches weren’t recorded !!!! I would have loved that, i hope to see you next time to have many excellent matches recorded, with a Xiang VS Zasalamel never seen lol . Honestly, I think you’re the strongest, I can’t imagine how strong you would be with a stronger character, but you have to keep the character you like just as I do too.  When you took Nightmare at Evo against Hilde, i wanted to throw you tomatoes lol ! You should keep Zasa because you’re stronger with him anyway. Thank you for the training against Amy after i played Thugish, now when i will play against an Amy, i will always think of your hand saying me to step on the left haha !
Moreover, you’re so nice as a person, it was a real pleasure to have known you, I regret we didn’t talk more.

Thugish Pond : Oh wow, you dominated me during the FT5, I really didn’t understand anything ! lol ! Now i can understand how feel some persons when they play against me saying their brain are out. I would have prefered to have more training against this character, it’s a pity i couldn’t play against Amy a lot before coming to the US, I knew that i would have to play against her but it’s difficult to find an Amy’s player then…  I felt so ridiculous, I promise the next time will be better and that i’ll definitely beat you !!!! 
You have a really good and aggressive Amy, and your mind game is powerful :D  it makes people’s brain out, just as me and Kura in the nationals’ final haha

Ramon : Your sophitia is so strong, you punished everything so well and you never missed. Seems like you’re used to Xianghua, it was really difficult to defeat your Sophi ! You’re the 236236B’s master !!! Moreover, your Algol is so cheap haha it made me crazy, i had to find the timing to GI the bubbles during the first matches because i forgot. I played better after then  It was really interesting ! I would have liked to play more against you !

Omega CN : You were the first player i played against in the US ! Your Taki is really good and so aggressive, i’m so happy to have 44B lol  It was a pleasure playing against you, since there are not a lot of aggressive players like us  and you adapt really well.

Kura : Just as Omega, you’re the player with him who impressed me and the frenchies the most. You have incredible reflexs, you want to GI everything too, the way you play is really nice to see, and it’s a pleasure to see Talim at the top. You’re an incredible player, i don’t know about the Koreans level, I hope to see you again with more koreans !

Shen rii : You’re unlucky that I’m used to play against Nightmare since I play a lot against Keev haha so I know what to do against him ! :D And Keev said me before I left France : « If you lose against a Nightmare…………… I won’t talk to you anymore !!!! » haha So I had to be really concentrated !!! But you have a different style and that’s cool. Moreover, you’re a kind person and I hope to see you in the future again !

MysticBill : You have a really good Lizardman, I would have liked to play more against since when I played against you, I just came back from the 33hours (that were horrible) of train lol. I think i could have been better with some rests, but anyway i know that it was closed, and that you know perfectly the distance of 66A, it’s amazing how good you use it !

Tim : : You're so difficult to anticipate !!! You're strong, and it would have been great if we could play more :( Thank you for having said you can train me against Voldo but i couldn't see you after...:( But I really appreciated it.

Serge : It's really interesting to play against our own character, it's so rare for me ! And when it happens i feel i can't lose ! :p It was really easy for me to anticipate you, punish you, or avoid you because i know xiang "perfectly".

Manta : You have a great Voldo !!! You use so many things different, I don’t know him but you seem to be a « complete » Voldo and it’s really nice to see you playing. You have good reflexs too, then playing against you is really interesting since I needed to play against a good Voldo to learn him a little. (But even with the many matches we did at the hotel room, I still didn’t understand him at all lol) Moreover, it was a pleasure talking with you, you’re nice !

BrianHates : Your Cervantes is really good, the best i’ve never played. I can see you really worked hard to lead him at the top.  It was interesting playing against you, and i know it’s the case for you too since you don’t know Xianghua as you told me and it’s not easy to adapt to her fastly. Then I abused of the stances :p

IceCoolEdge : It’s a pity we only did 3matches !!!! :’( I would have liked to play more against you !!!! I’ve seen one of your matches against RTD and you almost beat him I remember, and I was thinking you’re a really good Sigfried and that if I would have been against you in Pool B, it would have been really difficult and closed !
Anyway, the 3matches made me think that you’re really strong !

Belial : Oh wow your Mitsu is definitely the best i’ve never played. You have your own style and it’s so great ! You use stances all the time, then it makes your Mitsurugi really personnal and cool, but it made my brain out at the end lol. A FT5 is okay because the brain still works, but with a FT10 against you, neveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer !!!!!!! hahahahah i felt so tired at the end, my brain exploded ! I thought you would be at nationals, i was sad not seeing you, i wanted to play against you more ! And it’s a pity i couldn’t say you good bye, you are a nice guy, it was fun meeting you !

Alpha Male : Your style based on anti step and guard crushing is so ….powerful lol. Our last matches were closed, and I really felt like « what should I do ?? » because i was so afraid to be close to you whereas it’s my style ! I had to be close to you, but i have to deal with voldo’s mix ups when he’s back, I want to avoid you to break my guard by stepping but you used anti step, so when I stay in front of you guarding, you break my guard so fast….-___- And the worst is that Voldo is safe for so many moves useful and that break the guard so fast ! So the frenchies were saying « STOP STEPPING » but having the guard on the red is so frustrating lol I still don’t have soluce against your style of game, but I’ll find something and i hope to see you again to defeat you because you prevented me to be on the top 8 
By the way, you’re a strong player, and I know you’ll be stronger, I considere you as a rival that I have absolutely to defeat to take revenge. But don’t worry, as a person i don’t hate you lol 

Oofmatic : Well, it’s useless to debate with Star wars character on the game because of the gap of mentalities, it’s like talking of the tastes of everyone.
I was really angry to lose against you in Nationals because I didn’t want to lose against a character not allowed in France haha but i knew when i came to the US that i will have to deal with Algol and Bonus characters then i don’t have any excuses. That’s why I said you before Internationals that i have to take revenge of you, and you replied « Yeah, in tournament ! » hahahahaha made me think how right you were, since tournament is tournament, I can win in FT5 but i have to be stronger in tournament and adapt faster.
The destiny wanted me to take revenge, and i had it ! :D You’re a really tricky player, always some trap things etc…haha
By the way, it was nice meeting you and talking to you, you’re nice !

JTO : Oh that was funny when i was sitting next to you on the car to go to the nationals, we talked for about 5minutes and after i was wondering your name. When you told me « JTO », i was thinking « AHHHHHHH but i wanted to meet him so much !!!!!! » haha because the first american sc4 match that I saw was you against someone i don’t remember, yeah i was so impressed by the way you played lol. I thought « Ouoooh he steps so well !!!!!!! so patient, his punitions are fatal ! Oh my god, will I be able to do something against a player like that ? » Since it was the first american match i saw, i was thinking how different the style is from France, and that maybe against americans all my moves would be avoided because of the steps and that i would be punished for everything i do lol.
Your Cassy is so strong and the way you step is incredible , I think you’re the best Cassandra i’ve never played, it was really interesting to play against you ! Moreover it was fun talking with you you’re really nice, it was also funny to talk with you and the other Atlanta’s player, it was really funny !

Bigboi : Hey man ! It’s so haaaaaaaaaaard to understand you, you talk TOO FAST and with slang words that i don’t know lol. Sometimes i was so embarassed to make you repeat the same sentence about 5times hahahahha, and at the end i could just say with a smile : « Sorry, i still don’t understand anything !!!! » lol !
Anyway, it was fun talking with you (when i understood) and it was a pleasure to play against you, you play so many characters ! I think you should focus on one character and you’ll definitely be stronger, but maybe you prefer playing SC with different characters then it’s as you want 

Esom : You have an amazing Voldo, your move anti step annoyed me so much :'(, it was so funny when i CFed you, and that you finished the match with a CF hahahaha, made me laughing, I wasn't even mad haha, it was a really funny way to finish the match ! With this defeat, I definitely HATE VOLDO !!! :'(

There are so many things to say more but I can’t type anymore lol, it made me so many hours already…but I want everyone to know it was so fun to meet, talk and play against you, I’m really happy of my trip ! It was my first real trip of my life to have fun and for me it’s like my 18th birthday’s gift, an age really important in France since it’s the age of freedom, independance. I couldn’t celebrate it because I had important exams in the same time and just after the results of them, i had to take the flight for the US. And since my trip was paid by my sponsor, I considere it as a really wonderful gift that permited me to have met so many nice persons and players, i became so strong at SC too with all those good players i played against, I visited some places really wonderful, and then I had beautiful and fun moments i’ll never forget.

Then thank you for everything, i won’t forget, I hope to see some players in France soon, it’s possible there will be a big tournament in November, when I have more informations, i’ll talk to you about it, I hope to see a lot of persons there !
The other frenchies will post later  they are sleeping right now since it's 2:30am huhu !! I’ll post some pictures with you guys later 

Thank you so much again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ ;)

Lol, thanks Kayane. It was a pleasure talking to you and getting crushed by your X.

Ceirnian: Awww, it's just 'lack of experience'.

Same here Kayane! It was lots of fun and I imagine we will only become closer friends!

Lol Ceirnian is a noob! Gotta get those skills up sir!

It was a pleasure meeting and playing you... I definitely plan to level up for the next time we meet.

- I.C.E.

Kayane: thx =) I'm going to france soon, check the gnouz forum, so we can play more. I'm also sad I couldnt say goodbye to you and other frenchies, I love all of you and miss you, so thats why I'm going to FR to kick your asses )))) haha. anyway thx again and see you soon.

There is so much people i'd like to thanks for everything ... I'm sure going to forgot some of you guys, please dont take it too personally ! :p

First, the 2 hosts :

KDZ : Like Kayane said ... you and your familly were so nice to us ... it was way too good ! You were so patient with us, driving us left and right, fixing the damn shower with your mother lol and things like that. Even when the clumsy girl destroyed things up and was saying "hmmm ..." to you, obviously clueless of what you just said ... you were patient lol !
There is too much to say about you and how nice you are. The only way we can repaid you is for you to come to France :)

KrayzieCD : Like KDZ, there is no proper word for how nice you were to us ! Taking 2 sicks call only to tour us in SF ? Man ... once again there is no other way for us to repaid you ... you must come to France one day lol
2 days was just way too short ! Going to SF with you and Cedric was so much fun ... I'm glad I've meet you sir ! :)
And thoses damn youtube videos ... too funny haha !

And the co-host for my fellow french mans

Bibulus
: Yooooooooooooooooooo .... you're so damn cool man ! That damn beer was just monster-like haha
Like the others, you were damn nice with us ... damn A+ for you ! I hope the bellagio suite's couch was okay enough ! hahaha ... and this damn shower ... I sweared to you, i'm gonna get rich ! :p

Ceirnian
: What I said to Krayzie could be said to you. Enough said ! You two should come to fucking France !
May your AirForce job be close to us :p

Once again for you all, i cant say it enough : You guys were awesome. Fucking awesome ! It wont be forgotten :)

And you know what, the others props are for tomorrow, i'm just too damn tired ! :p

Haha.

It was great meeting you Kayane, im glad u had fun here and at my place. But u need more trash talk lol. It was really funny when u beat Omar that day and u finished up the night with that. ''Do you really think we are even?'' Haha. Hope to see you again in the near future.

PS - U and ur style were very much adorable as well. XD <3

Oh yeah sorry for the shower KDZ lol, I couldn't show myself when i broke the shower because I felt too embarassed and I just wore a towel at this moment then i was locked into the bedroom, i couldn't show like that the first time to your parents hahahahha I hope you didn't think i'm not educated or something like that, i was really sorry for it. :( Then I told Saitoh to take care of this problem at my place. I should have a nickname like "clumsy girl" or something like that...
I'm laughing right now, thinking of things like when i asked for some sugar to your little sister and she said me "oh no we don't have cigar, sorry" hahahahhahaha I know perfectly how to pronounce it now ...

I should stop talking about the trip, it makes me feel so nostalgic and sad :(

Here are the pictures we took before we left you :

Dreamkiller : Haha yeah i was dangerously becoming a real american woman !!! Beginning to trash talk a little with SU, eating burgers, steaks, big desserts and drinking coke all the time etc...i couldn't stand that anymore lol I didn't know what to eat at the end then i'm glad to come back in France just for eating some asian food from my parents as i'm used to. lol

I already said it to most of you IRL but I will said it again:

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

DreamKiller, SU, Ramon, Serge, Jaxel, DFG, Egg, any guy who help us in our trip to USA: THANK YOU.

And thanks for those great Event that are EVO and Nats, and also for NJ event and NVGA event.
Thanks to all the players and all the organizers to made this possible.

I will always remember this trip as a good memory.
And congrats to Omega, Kura, RTD and Thuggigh_Pond for their results during all the events/MM/FT5/FT10.
For me, you are the best players in the world. It was a pleasure to meet you and to challenge you all.

Link, One FT3 and FT5 mirror match is not enough for me and you are still more regular than me during event.
But I will try to improve so I can won more competition, just like you in SC3. Hope to see you again.

Link, One FT3 and FT5 mirror match is not enough for me and you are still more regular than me during event.
But I will try to improve so I can won more competition, just like you in SC3. Hope to see you again.

Oh seems like Malek forgot that in France, there are the persons who beat him all the time !!!!!! Eh yeah just as Malek said in the interview after winning Evo, he's just the Frenchies' punching ball !!! Haha Nanchatte! ;)
Malek will have a new pad to play on XBOX360 just as PS3 then, maybe he'll be the French Champion :o, but Saitoh won't agree with that haha

Malek: I just wanted to say thanks for waking me up from my mental slump. It allowed me to perform better at Nats and NVGA. I think I may even attempt to seriously learn Ivy. Your Ivy was that impressive.

Other than that Kayane is now secretely american and so are the rest of u. You just don't know it yet. Last but not least Kayane im gonna make u one of the best trash talkers alive. I will never forget that comment at Maxx's. You have excellent trash talk potential.

Of the east coast, KDZ has the trash talking down the best. Too bad we didn't have Krayzie and Alex at evo / nats, their trash talking combined is epic. I can just imagine those two with KDZ.

[edit] Seal ringouts are awesome.

Are you Josh the Funkdoc?
Arturo's Seth isn't godlike, it's he himself who makes his character better.
In terms of hitting links and combos and making choices without the benefit of excellent reaction time, your Seth is better.

Also, my SF4 shittalk will appear when I myself become a dominant force in the game.
Until then, I understand my place.

Cedric:
How can you possibly know how epic our combined trash-talking is? Because it's fucking godlike.
Krayzie's roommate almost beat LinkRkc in SC3 when we all combined our trash talk against Link.
He got hit by, like, 20 4B and 4{B}'s in a single set cause of us!

everytime i look at KDZ in pictures i just can't figure out his ethnicity, spanish arabian african mixed with a dash of samoan...wtf?

It was nice to finally meet all you Frenchies too! After I got passed up for the US team in SC2 I thought I'd never get a chance to play you guys. I'm so glad to have had the opportunity after all these years. :)

Kayane: Our matches in the tourney were epic! So many CFs :) I hope you'll get some more Voldo experience and come back to teach me a lesson some day.

malek: It was a pleasure to meet you and shoot the breeze. You're definitely one of the favorite people I met on that trip. I hope you'll change your mind about the US and come work in a lab with me some day :)

Cedric:

How can you possibly know how epic our combined trash-talking is? Because it's fucking godlike.
Krayzie's roommate almost beat LinkRkc in SC3 when we all combined our trash talk against Link.
He got hit by, like, 20 4B and 4{B}'s in a single set cause of us!

LOL the good old days.....ROCKET PUNCH!!

Back