The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seriously, what's up with the faces nowadays?
Why isn't there a separate slot for facial hair similar to SC3?
I really do want to have facial hair for my CaS without making them look like they got hit in the face with something.
And, and female faces that aren't either super kawaiidesu or dominatrix.

I've seen most people use the raccoon tails as a beard, seems to look alright.

i have a question.....the actual DLC(dampierre, music, and custom parts)....and the next one(cepheus store)....can be shared with 2 ps3?.....i mean if 2 ps3 have the same account in common, and 1 ps3 download all the DLCs...the other ps3 can download the DLCs for free??

thanks in advance ;)

i have a question.....the actual DLC(dampierre, music, and custom parts)....and the next one(cepheus store)....can be shared with 2 ps3?.....i mean if 2 ps3 have the same account in common, and 1 ps3 download all the DLCs...the other ps3 can download the DLCs for free??

thanks in advance ;)
I suppose not, if it's like the 360, it sticks to the console, not the account.

I suppose not, if it's like the 360, it sticks to the console, not the account.

i read somewhere that in PS3 you can share the downloads up to 2 PS3, before was up to 5 PS3 but now is just for 2.....IDK if with this DLC you can do it.

i read somewhere that in PS3 you can share the downloads up to 2 PS3, before was up to 5 PS3 but now is just for 2.....IDK if with this DLC you can do it.
Yes you can. My friend downloaded a bunch of DLC for ff13-2 and he told me his account so that my little brother can get it too on our PS3. It worked so I would assume downloads for any game would work.

Yes, it is definitely possible. I currently have the Yellow Light of Death on my PS3 and am currently using my girlfriend's PS3 and I am able to play with my DLCs from my other games on hers with my account name. Also, as long as I download my DLCs on her PS3, she also can use them in her account name, too.

It says steam punk but I hardly see it in this game.... I miss Asholette.....WHY!.. I just wish they kept her as a character. She had could have grown into a strong asset to the series and replace rock. Being a doll she could have been a humorous aspect to the series, like Alisa to Tekken. Her an yoshimitusu would question each other if they met.
Well I just dont like them killing their innovation. Not to seem hypocritical, but I just think she fits more then ZWEI...
Namco doesn't own the rights to Asholette (or any of the other bonus characters).

In terms of clothing and hair styles I say there needs to be more customization on those in terms of tweaking.

Aside from adding different colours and patterns can I have the ability to make the sleeve long, mid, short or completely sleeveless?

Same with hair styles may I have the option to extend the pig tails; add braids; highlights.

In terms of clothing and hair styles I say there needs to be more customization on those in terms of tweaking.

Aside from adding different colours and patterns can I have the ability to make the sleeve long, mid, short or completely sleeveless?

Same with hair styles may I have the option to extend the pig tails; add braids; highlights.
I like this, just like in the WWE games. Probably the best in customizing faces and hair. They can do that and the same with the sleeves and pant legs on certain clothing.

Well Astaroth's 2P kind of could pass for a Steampunk robot... <= ) But yeah, I miss Asholette. Out of all the guest art characters, she was my most favorite. All the other ones were stupid in my opinion...
Don't even speak of that hideous thing.... how will that even be customizable?

Even with my hate towards DLCs I can't hide I'm excited about getting new pieces since I expend lot of time creating.

I just hope they wont be to greedy with prices. And also that SCV character costumes are actually pieces and not full costumes.

OMG YESS
I could make an amy if so

So, the compatability pack and some parts are up on PSN,
but the game still says there's no compatability pack available,
anyone else having this issue?
Guess I'll just get it manually, so it's no big deal.

skimpier outfits.
Or.......? ♥-♥-♥-♥ (●^o^●) ♥-♥-♥-♥
795050 - Pyrrha_Alexandra Soul_Calibur.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back