The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCIV equipment would, theoretically, be the easiest to implement. While it would not be a direct port from SCIV to SCV due to the engine change and a majority of the equipment would need to be reskinned, it is in my opinion, much easier to reskin and add pre-existing DLC then concepting new DLC that would then need to be made from scratch.

SC4 costumes would be on the "must DLC" on a lotta people's list, and would give a sudden revitalized interest in the game, should its popularity begin to wane with age. Not saying i'm a marketing expert, but I could see them actually having the SC4 costumes pretty much almost ready to DLC, but held back deliberately.

Even a DLC where the SC4 costume is only compatible with the specific character (sort of like legendary soul) or if the character is a moveset descendant (taki to natsu), the DLCs would still be must buys for me even though I don't play the character.

SC4 costumes would be on the "must DLC" on a lotta people's list, and would give a sudden revitalized interest in the game, should its popularity begin to wane with age. Not saying i'm a marketing expert, but I could see them actually having the SC4 costumes pretty much almost ready to DLC, but held back deliberately.

Even a DLC where the SC4 costume is only compatible with the specific character (sort of like legendary soul) or if the character is a moveset descendant (taki to natsu), the DLCs would still be must buys for me even though I don't play the character.

I am sure Natsu with the Taki hairstyle and Taki outfit would be good for some people. Me personally, it would give me almost all the items to recreate old SCIV creations (I made a few remakes but the originals for some were better). My only issue is them leaving sets incomplete like Voodoo and Leviathan (still no waist or legs for the latter either). Then there is the fact there are absolutely no chest piece-armor combinations like in SCIV because all of that was "separated" in SCV.

My issue with that was they not only did not bring back certain armor pieces from SCIV sets but that of the items they did separate (like kimonos) they never added the corresponding chestpiece! I believe the piece I miss the most is called the Magus armor but do not quote me on that.

However, Paladin, Executioner, Caretaker, Death, , Nightmare, Asura, Belle, Night Butterfly, etc. are all armor sets that really helped make characters. I would buy those the moment they came out (even if there were compatibility errors).

--Forgon

However, Paladin, Executioner, Caretaker, Death, , Nightmare, Asura, Belle, Night Butterfly, etc. are all armor sets that really helped make characters. I would buy those the moment they came out (even if there were compatibility errors).

--Forgon

There are great news for those who have been waiting patiently for the "Sexy Costumes 1"-DLC to be released on the EU PSN. According to the EU PlayStation Blog, the SCV DLC-pack that was for whatever reason missing from last week's update is now included in this week's update. Hopefully, I'll be able to grab this pack in a couple of hours when the Scandinavian PSN has been updated. I can't wait! ^__^;

--Forgon

I'd pay anything for the Caretaker set!

I'd pay anything for the Caretaker set!

As would I. A character I have recreated, Corcur, will never be posted, because I cannot find a helmet that is superior to the Caretaker helmet. I also am sad I have to use White Knight armor as a placeholder for Paladin shoulders, which are the closest thing to them and still too different to fill the void.

This is beginning to depress me now. I heading back to my SWTOR.

--Forgon

I agree about the Caretaker set.
Due to Broken Destiny making the set unisex, the boots and gauntlets served to make one of my more evil characters much more intimidating.

I wish they would bring back the tight mini skirt from SC3, you know, the tight one with the frilly edge? i personally though it was cute.

I also want a decent, basic pair of high heels, ones similar to viola's 2p, but simplified. just the shoe, no extra straps, buckles or satellite dishes.
dont get me wrong, i love the stilettos, but for some reason, they bother me.
i think its just the style of the shoe...pointing out the amount of skin showing on the side of the shoe

Since half of this thread is "I wish we had ____" or "I hope _____ is coming as DLC" I'll get in on that action once more too...

I want a CAS patch, dammit. Double the number of slots and on the character select screen, tie characters to the slot already associated with their style(e.g. Kilik style characters as alternates for him). Devote the current CAS-only slot to a playable Harada TEKKEN with a recolor and all Devil Jin styles. I want want want want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back