The Misheard Phrases Thread

Character: Hilde

Move: 2A+B, K

Japanese, what it sounds like: Spaghetti! (with gusto)

What it really is: I have no clue.

FINALLY someone posted this! Everyone at the Kogasumaru monthly's points this out and I was hoing this would be one of the 1st posts. Oh well, better late than never I suppose.

SF2 Sagat:
Says: "Tiger"
Heard: "Fiber"

Heh, a kid at the local arcade was convinced that he used to say Fiber! Fiber!.....Fiber juggernaut!
Ah, god bless CPS1 sound, source of comedy gold.

Anyway, my contribution:

Game: Samurai Shodown 1
Character:Haohmaru
Move: 236 A_B
Heard: "send two bitches on"
Says: Seppuretsuzan (I think)

My favorite has to be in King of Fighters 2006

Soilee Maela's special moves
"BIGGU WEDNESDAYYYYYYY" (Big Wednesday with a Japanese accent and pronunciation)
and "DOUBURE WEDNESDAYYYY" (Same as above, only double instead of big)
I think the real names were something like Big Mittwoch and Double Mittwoch or something.

All this KOF talk has reminded me of Athena in CVS2 when does her "Phoenix Arrow" it sound like she says "Fanny Soar!"

CAptain Falcon (smash)
doesn't say: "show me your boobs"
does say: "show me your moves"

CaS female voice from Soul Calibur 4:
Doesn't say: "Cum at me. I'm ready for anything"
Does say: .... .... oh shit that is what she says....DAMMIT CAPCOM!!! FUCKIN PERV

I have some more misheard quotes from Guilty Gear; that game's great for misunderstandings!

Character: Ky
Phrase: Vapor Thrust!
Misheard as: Keep on truckin'!

Character: Chipp
Phrase: I have no idea. He says the phrase while teleporting.
Misheard as: Blu-Ray!

Character: Axl
Phrase: Axl B0mber!
Misheard as: A school b0mber!

These may or may not be funny.

THREE PAGES BACK?! I must revive my thread with some VERY necessary Street Fighter 4 quotes:

Sagat (English) "Tiger Shot"

It sounds like hes saying "Fire Truck!"

sc4 - kilik - one of the male cas voices (cant remember wich ) do his jumping splits kick and he says 'youre a dick' wich is much fun online.

Cammy - Gutter Bubble. (Seriously what is that move called? AM I HEARING IT RIGHT? XD)
Ryu/Ken - And a plastic bookend + I'll break your neck jack (I need hearing aids.)

Back