The Movie Thread

I saw the trailer for Yes Man. Looks pretty funny; however, it seems like a Liar Liar 2 in a way. :P I'd see it. :D

Other than that, nothing really out to wait for yet besides Ironman 2 and Watchmen. For the fun of it, im definitlly seeing Star Trek and Dragonball. XD

Is it just me, or does Star Trek look like an futuristic Dawson's Creek ? :p

WTF. Why isn't Piccolo green? *nerdrage!* lol But seriously, that can't end well.

its not why isnt he green. its why does he look like a budget vampire from buffy!?!!?!??!
damn i cant wait for Gi Joe though snake eyes ftw!!

Yo that cloud he's riding around on is great.

Oh wait, it's a Dodge Charger now. Someone mentioned it would be hilarious if the license plate said "NIMBUS" on it. Not a fan of the series anyway, I hope this movie is as terrible as possible, so I can download it in some foreign language like my friend did with the DOA movie.

For once I'm with Loli here. What the hell were you expecting?

LOL!

Well, I'm a vampire nut and the summaries here for the movie interested me.

I expected a darker and more adult approach but the movie was mostly directed towards teens and later they told me this movie was a screen adaptation of a book series with the differences, etc.

But it was mostly the approach and the female lead lines and behavior that dissapointed me a little.

"Adult oriented?" The books were teen fodder as well, once again why would you get the idea it would be anything but teen-oriented?

Well, I saw "Quantum of Solace" and I am sad to say that it was one of the worst James Bond movies I have ever seen. Not as bad "Diamonds are Forever" but I was still pretty bad.

Anyone want to start betting on how bad this will flop? http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/87838-King-of-Fighters-Movie-Details-Revealed

Also Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon is one movie everyone needs to see, if you have a PS3 its available on the PSN Video store!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fear a Terry Bogard butchering. No Power Geysers or Burn Knuckles...ugh.....................T_T

Back