The Official NEC9 Results Thread!

Jaxel

Administrator
The tournament had 87 people! (And Eric lost his bet) Also one of the most exciting grand finals I've ever seen! Sorry about the late posting of the results, the internet here is worse than 9600 baud! Oof needs to be banned! I have 35 videos from the tournament coming soon.
Grand Finals was WingZero (Kilik) vs Oofmatic (Lizardman).

Singles:
picture.php

Teams:
picture.php

Since Oof doesn't want me mentioning it... he used the following characters during the tournament:
Lizardman, Kilik, The Apprentice, Talim and DARTH VADER.

Attachments

• nec9.tio
    325.9 KB · Views: 366
Official NEC9 Results Thread!

the brackets are too small to see even when expanded

• Admin

the brackets are too small to see even when expanded

SPMAN, there is an icon on the bottom left of the image, where you can expand it to it's FULL size.

i can't read the bracket at all either, even expanded. even when i click the little arrow thingie...

Man there's a lot of interesting matchups in that bracket I wish I wouldve seen. KDZ and Dino, SomethingUnique vs Dreamkiller rematch, JTO vs STD, Thugish vs WingZero, Rigel vs Sword Lord, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I might as well get my props out of the way.....

First off the tournament itself was definately having some technical difficulties due to the hotel screwing eric over big time. Thanks to Eric and his crew for quick thinking, the difficulties ended and we had a a smooth running tournament.....well....maybe one or two more but it was fixed.

Eric- Dude even with all the stupid shit that happened to you man you still pulled it through and as always I had a blast. It was good to see you again my friend and once again, damn good job with running the whole event. See you next year.

Jaxel and KIT- Good shit running the tournament that composed of 87 people, it ran as smooth as can be and I loved the whole "(so and so player), CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YOU HAVE JUST BE DISQUALIFIED!!!" (Everyone applause)

alright player props:

JTO- too....solid. you hardly fell for any tricks I had with sieg and punished every 3B I did. Damn nice cass my man.

Jinmaster- always a pleasure sir although I`m used to playing you in tekken rather than SC. GG

Ultrascrub- GGs man, give it some time and practice and I can see you being a force.

Naomi- as soon as you switched to kilik, you were giving me some unexpected trouble I must say. I was like "oh damn she actually isnt doing bad with kilik, I need to switch things up." GGs

Tidus- If it wasnt for alot of practice from Animal attacktics I would have lost horribly to your Tira. but Cassy? see you at the next jester tournament. GG

Wing Fuckin Zero- That was a damn good match sir, atl is just to damn solid. you saw what I was doing to avoid your WS B and you adapted. Very nice man and good shit on 2nd dude.

Offbeat ninja- Damn nice sieg. You adapt well and I had to change my game play to beat you at the end. Very nice and very tricky, right now you would be my sieg rival. def gg.

Oof- congrats on first dude, you earned it and nasty lizardman.

Thugish- thnx for the advise man and good job with your placing

My team (Up in smoke- kpc, bibulus, hacker mike) - good shit fellas, me and hacker both got ocvs =)

And to everyone else I saw and played, ggs and hope to play against out guys at the next tournament

Congrats to Oofmatic on the major! Congrats to the rest of the placers and Canada on the strong showing.

Congrats Oof... Dino what the hell is wrong with you?

The bigger question is what the hell is wrong with Vince? You shoulda went.

Oofmatic is currently playing JustKill for the Get the Moneyz Belt match! First to 10...

Current score is a clean sweep, 6-0... Darth Vader vs Yoshimitsu

The Get the Moneyzz Belt Match is over!

Oofmatic (Vader, Apprentice) takes it from JustKill (Yoshimitsu, Sophitia)... 10-1

Darth Vader vs Sophitia
Darth Vader vs Yoshimitsu
Apprentice vs Yoshimitsu
Apprentice vs Yoshimitsu
Apprentice vs Yoshimitsu
Apprentice vs Yoshimitsu

I had fun everyone. Don't really know too many of the SC players, save from the ones who play Tekken DR. It was great meeting many of you.

Jaxel, if you have XBL, maybe we can get in some VF5 games. I can show you a little about Brad.

Back