The Return Of My Cast Of Freaks

Thanks so much guys :) Ok its time for some new blood

Kaeru
54ap2t.jpg

2uzthlu.jpg

A cute little ninja in training who has a strange obsession with frogs

cute, but i don't see where you are going with the hat (aviator cap with goggles maybe, then why not use the goggles instead...
and don't get me started with new blood ;o)

oooh, i got it now, the hat is supposed to be a big frog mouth opening to the face, brillant, but you should have put if you can a sticker for the nostrils, that would avoid people from mistaking it with an aviator cap w/ goggles...you get me ?
nice work with gradients 2

cute, but i don't see where you are going with the hat (aviator cap with goggles maybe, then why not use the goggles instead...
and don't get me started with new blood ;o)

oooh, i got it now, the hat is supposed to be a big frog mouth opening to the face, brillant, but you should have put if you can a sticker for the nostrils, that would avoid people from mistaking it with an aviator cap w/ goggles...you get me ?
nice work with gradients 2

Damn it thats what it was missing! I was scratcing my head trying to work out what needed to be added, cheers :)

Man, you've got an awesome eye for color. You even made the blasphemic red and black scheme work out amazingly!

Man, you've got an awesome eye for color. You even made the blasphemic red and black scheme work out amazingly!

Thanks dude. I do confess that is possibly one of my fave colour combos ;)but I think its ok if its used sparingly.
I have two criterias when making characters a) make sure my characters are as diverse a possible and b) have a wide as possible colour pallett

Ok ok I know I said it would be new stuff from now on but I liked my Husk design that I decided to tweek it, change her name and add her to my regular cast

Belladonna
2d0x379.png

2chs709.png

A tree demon in human form, though her demon side is slowly breaking loose

I just watched all of your CaS, and I must say that all are perfect...!!! Are you thinking to recreate some veteran characters of Soul Calibur universe how they look after 17 years...? As I recreate some of them......:D

*stares* *stares harder* Yep... fucking fantastic, this one! :D

Well I must be doing something right when "fucking" is used in a reply ;)

I just watched all of your CaS, and I must say that all are perfect...!!! Are you thinking to recreate some veteran characters of Soul Calibur universe how they look after 17 years...? As I recreate some of them......:D

Thanks :) I have considerd it but there so many talented people here who havedone it already that I wonder if its worth it

Interesting take on burnt skin and flame.
Somehow, i would have liked to see the whole costume with a fire theme, like what i did on my Djinn or Ghost Rider, remember.
Why not use the "cracked ground" or "bump-map" pattern to produce burn fabric effects that would give the CAS the same feel all around, burnt witch theme or something similar would be stronger IMO...
Just for ref about playing with fire, if you don't mind :

c57ryer7qhyw62vi4.jpg

the Djinn with fire eyes you remember...
Did you check out the latest CAS in my thread (Lil Vil's and my Skyrim warriors ?)

Interesting take on burnt skin and flame.
Somehow, i would have liked to see the whole costume with a fire theme, like what i did on my Djinn or Ghost Rider, remember.
Why not use the "cracked ground" or "bump-map" pattern to produce burn fabric effects that would give the CAS the same feel all around, burnt witch theme or something similar would be stronger IMO...
Just for ref about playing with fire, if you don't mind :

the Djinn with fire eyes you remember...
Did you check out the latest CAS in my thread (Lil Vil's and my Skyrim warriors ?)

Great tip and yes I remember himvery well, but shes supposed to be wood! the idea is she is a tree demon who is unable to controll her natural form, I found these images online of what she might look like normily
2wec4rs.jpg

25pgyl1.jpg

Back