The Return Of My Cast Of Freaks

Very interesting Adam, with a lot of RnD.
Yeah that gourd for the arms, lol, never thought of that, and you know i can be whacky.
Also, the face texture looks like softskin and the scars for the facial traits is brilliant.

Well, that pirate, been there done that, buuuuut wait, the hook is genius.

As i always say, strong theme, a gimmick or two, and that is what i call an original creation.

oh my PC is about to freeze i have to stop typcvn,vf ..... beeeeeeeeeep

Yeah I'm not a fan of the pirate but I was adament I was going to use that blasted top! honestly whos idea was it not to let you recolour the chest part?

Are you mocking me sir? I have a good my to...........beeeeeeeeeep..................beeeeeeep

Mean while back in London, England
e6xan6.gif

I really like a lot of the new creations you posted... I have noticed a lot of subtle object use that really makes a difference (like Vanida and the spheres below the knees) little things that break up very familiar equipment for me.

But, emotionally I respond to Adam. I love the sort of wounded doll quality he has. It reminds me of an abandoned teddy bear that has been well loved ... tattered because of someones devotion to it ... somehow the wounds are now his identity.
The scars- because the fleshy parts have been mended... it seems like he is trying to keep himself together .... specifically his humanity. I get the sense that he might be able to function without the soft facial mask but he is trying to preserve it for reasons of self image. He seems sad and a little tragic... but warm.
and I really love him.
:)

She is indeed, that hat build is a very good find ;o)
I miss a special equ gimmick for added flair though
and the colors work like a charm...

ps : i think the blind bat missed the last slideshow (see Vil's soon to be dead thread ;o)

I really like a lot of the new creations you posted... I have noticed a lot of subtle object use that really makes a difference (like Vanida and the spheres below the knees) little things that break up very familiar equipment for me.

But, emotionally I respond to Adam. I love the sort of wounded doll quality he has. It reminds me of an abandoned teddy bear that has been well loved ... tattered because of someones devotion to it ... somehow the wounds are now his identity.
The scars- because the fleshy parts have been mended... it seems like he is trying to keep himself together .... specifically his humanity. I get the sense that he might be able to function without the soft facial mask but he is trying to preserve it for reasons of self image. He seems sad and a little tragic... but warm.
and I really love him.

Thank you so much, I must say its quite creepy how close that description is to the one inside my own head!

She is indeed, that hat build is a very good find ;o)
I miss a special equ gimmick for added flair though
and the colors work like a charm...

ps : i think the blind bat missed the last slideshow (see Vil's soon to be dead thread ;o)

I would have liked to added a bit more but sadly I used my item quoter on the hat, but its nice to have a mix of caracters that have vairing gimmicks and detail. but as ever thank you :)

I did leave a comment on a slide show but I obviously didn't see a new one which I will soon rectify

WOW
Incidia is surprisingly ghoulish from you, very visceral very disturbing!!! :) Awesome

but...
I don't want to roll over the really beautiful Liliana ... I like the blue specifically because of the sense of melancholy.... and reserve that it has ... this is a little dorky of me but ... you know how they say that with color blue recedes while warmer tones (like reds ) project... I think pink would have been to bold and welcoming on a woman with a sword. Blue hints at some sadness or tragedy that makes sense... I feel that there is a why behind the weapon she holds.

Kiko is very cool as well.... but ..... I distrust her !!!!

Back