Things you DON'T wanna see in SC6

I don't want Yoshi's IFP to be so chaotic/unuseful.

Less moves. Ones that are actually good & you got to know how to string them together on the fly.

Shit they're on to us...we need to assassinate this man
10356592.jpg

I believe I speak for a great number of people who think that CaS is essential to their experience of a Calibur game. Having said that, I think that hosts of online player rooms should have an option to limit creations to their prescribed size. This would put a stop to all those Devil Jin players who create the smallest possible characters, which allows them to get pass a lot of attacks.
In other words, it would be great if, among other settings for player room creation, we had:
Create-a-Soul characters: 1) Keep customized size 2) Adjust to Regular Character dimensions.

make Nightmare great again

Yes, a great Nightmare is good for Soulcalibur.

I believe I speak for a great number of people who think that CaS is essential to their experience of a Calibur game. Having said that, I think that hosts of online player rooms should have an option to limit creations to their prescribed size. This would put a stop to all those Devil Jin players who create the smallest possible characters, which allows them to get pass a lot of attacks.
In other words, it would be great if, among other settings for player room creation, we had:
Create-a-Soul characters: 1) Keep customized size 2) Adjust to Regular Character dimensions.

Agreed, good customization point to keep balance for multiplayer.

Also his 4A JS shouldn't have random recovery. Dammit, if the the timing is strict that's fine, but random recovery needs to gtfoh.
As it stands now, without the random recovery you would be able to infinitely perform 4:A:A:A:A:A. So that's why the recovery is random.

As it stands now, without the random recovery you would be able to infinitely perform 4:A:A:A:A:A. So that's why the recovery is random.
Good point.

Aight. Strict timing but no more then two.
The second one can have the same chances as all of them do now. (So as not to be broken)
The third one can automatically spin out.

I'm just tired of getting it right then not being able to capitalize. I don't use the full version as much as I'd like cuz I just don't get much luck with the recovery. (Online anyway)

It's strange, I get noticeably more recoveries offline.

3 mimic characters,history cut and the limitations of the replays.

but i want Pyrrha can transform in Pyrrha omega in the battle like kazuya *-*

I don't wanna see:

- Character Creation and Customization: I'm not saying they should remove it, but they should limit it to some degree so the character will keep their trademarks, in the long run it started to be boring to see so many abominations character creation online, would appreciate if the game would keep its classy art design & atmosphere. (basically had the same issue with Tekken Tag 2 where the customization has gone crazy as well) .

- As for Character creation it should stay out from Ranking Match, cause sometimes it could affect some playstyle and hitbox aspects are gonna be random, so the game could end up being super randomly balanced.

- No Guest Anime characters like those on SC4. Don't like them personally, and honestly they looked totally out of place.

- No to clones characters like Omega Pyrrah or Alpha Patroklos, should focus on fully unique characters. I know they don't play same as Patro and Pyrrah, but would have been way better if we had Zasalamel, Talim or Sestsuka instead of O.P & A.P

- Not many mimic Characters, 1 is already way enough, like Edgemaster.

- And Finally, i want Ivy proportions and overall in-game model to be more like in SC2& 3. In 4 they exaggerate way too much, and her costume was awful. Thankfully she looked way better in V, and her costume was super awesome. Her Ingame model still wasn't that perfect and wasn't absolutely close to her artwork (that's actually was perfect), but she looked good overall, but still didn't reach perfection and doesn't looked absolutely like she should've look. Her SCV artwork actually was close to SC2&3 but wasn't the case for her V IG model.

I don't wanna see:

- No to clones characters like Omega Pyrrah or Alpha Patroklos, should focus on fully unique characters. I know they don't play same as Patro and Pyrrah, but would have been way better if we had Zasalamel, Talim or Sestsuka instead of O.P & A.P

- Not many mimic Characters, 1 is already way enough, like Edgemaster.
Zas and Setsuka I'd be ok with seeing returning, but I'll take aPat and Omega over Talim any day. At least they had more to offer in terms of main plotline and in a competitive environment.

This I agree with as it honestly felt overboard with 3 mimics in one game. Only difference was that 2/3 were only able to use styles specific to their gender.

They need to have the ability to turn CaS off in lobbies more than anything. I mean ranked is cool and all but it'll die off eventually as it did in 4 and 5. Lobbies will be the main source of games, so you should be able to turn them off.
Thats actually a pretty good one. T7 should have that aswell since tekken costumization is even worse

They need to have the ability to turn CaS off in lobbies more than anything. I mean ranked is cool and all but it'll die off eventually as it did in 4 and 5. Lobbies will be the main source of games, so you should be able to turn them off.
I'd like to see this too. People who prefer the creation side of things can keep it on while others who prefer to learn the game and play competitively can turn it off so the CaS issues won't fuck up their play. They should still be allowed to use their recolour's of the main cast too.

Last edited:
Back