THUNDERDOME ONLINE SETS

[SCT|SF] Xephukai VS OmegaDR THUNDERDOME FT10
- Xephukai wins 10-6. GGs, Omega

UPDATE:
February 12th: [SCT|SF] Xephukai VS Loloroco THUNDERDOME FT10
Time: TBA

Stay tuned...

Vile_Death_Wave MY REIGN IN SCVI PRETTY MUCH A SURE THING

Vile_Death_Wave This cycle has been as is - I leave SCV for an certain amount of time, come back at only half my strength. I then spend time behind the scenes rehabing myself back to 90% effort as i always play at. My point is the other 10% was never needed, and i always take back the wins. (vs Fenris Zero 50% vs KC 70%)

Vile_Death_Wave Shortly after I lost Thunderdome I fought with him again. Slowly restored myself back to a dominant level. The prophecy had been made that day.It would have been final if me and KC should not have met again. Such as the cycle continues - It is fate that if VDW and KC meet again, The results will not be the same.

Finally, the man we have all been waiting to see.

This isn't about me. It's about keeping the crown in Florida! I have to take it now before he goes to Chicago and becomes unstoppable from playing with those guys. I think everyone from Florida should challenge him for it.

I do I do. I hope to be as popular as PW and kab are one day. Besides that, I want this crown to stay in Florida, where it belongs.

This isn't about me. It's about keeping the crown in Florida! I have to take it now before he goes to Chicago and becomes unstoppable from playing with those guys. I think everyone from Florida should challenge him for it.
It is about you, your Voldo is a blast to watch play.

I AM DONE PROCRASTINATING. To test my existence and see if i still have the power to strike fear into the souls of you welps.

1. I will test my existence by wipe ing out LankyOmega198 FT10
2. I will strike fear into Thunderdome by destroying its creator Partywolf FT10
3. We do this again KineticClash, only this time I wont be returning from absence. You get my characters at full potential. FT5 (McSalty Runback)
4. I can only sit here and watch as Xeph slowly diminishes my title as strongest online warrior, My only request is that someone from PSN, please... stop this man.
5. This isn't Enkidudome - He made his purpose to come to thunderdome clear.

-P.S. #FireCube will rise
It seems i have let myself go at some point in time, let me remind you who the real threat is here. Your grasp on having fun is in Danger.

Back