Tier Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read my post plox. Most of it is true for Siegfried. Siggi has good range, very evasive stances, deals alot of damage and can ringout like a boss. Especially the latter is super good. Oh and his oki is really really deadly.
He has many good sides to him other characters dont have. Certainly not low tier. Especially since weve seen high lvl players win with him - altho only against japanese players ;3
Agree on the amazing range and ro potential but whats deadly about his oki? Its most peoples consensus that sieg has almost no options against grounded opponents (more specifically rollers). Its actually one of his biggest weaknesses. His oki pretty much boils down to 1K.

(Note: Although a lot of his moves look similar to NM's moves, most of them don't hit grounded)

You are not talking about 2KKKKK are you? Lol? :D
Flapjack just picks up grounded opponents, it only deals damage against standing opponents. You can try to use it as a tech trap though.

Top: aPat, Cervy, Viola, Omega, Mitsu.
Upper-mid: Pyrrha, Nightmare, Algol, Ivy, Patroklos, Asta.
Mid: Natsu, Hilde, Yoshi, Voldo.
Lower-mid: Aeon, Leixia, Xiba, Maxi, Tira, Ezio.
Low: ZWEI, Sieg, Raph, Damp.

Siegfried's oki is 1k. That is literally it. His oki is absolutely horrid don't know what good is these days if that is good lol.

Against anyone who doesnt roll sideways 100% of the time, he has many options. If u figure ur opponent does roll all the time, just reallign with delayed oki. For pressure or guard damage for example. Or let him stand up and hit him with 66A as he stands up -> guard damage and momentum. Oki isnt always about dmg.

So according to you 2K stomping, 66A and pick up's are better than 1K and "really really deadly oki"? Thats hilarious.
Honestly, to me you sound like a guy that was proven to lack understanding of sieg, that now tries to find a way to make his prior statement sound less wrong, rather than just admitting he made a false assumption
(for which no one would blame you).

1k is not the best oki option, but i think i pointed that out in the post right above you.
He pretty much has nothing else to punish rolling. Imo, his Oki is okay if you can pull off some ghetto 1K harassment while mixing in some flapjack and SCH B shenanigans for continued pressure. Never under any circumstances should you be using 66A for Oki xD

What's exactly so sad about it?

I think Viola and Mitsu are top tiers. I'm not sure about Natsu anymore, before the patch she was possibly the best character in the game along with Alpha, now I don't know.

WHAT! how in Gods name is that accurate? if something that's one of the most inaccurate list.

Omega Alpha Cerv, agree. Algol no way in hell he is top.
Phyr Pat Asa Viola Natsu agree. Mitsu is top. Ivy is mid.
Xiba, Hilde, Leixia and Night are high, not mid.
Sieg is NOT! low, for the last time!

My list:

Top: Alpha, Cervantes
High: Pyrrha, Patroklos, Asta, Ivy, Mitsu, Natsu, Nightmare, Siegfried, Viola, Leixia, Yoshi, Algol, Xiba, Omega
Mid: Maxi, Voldo,Tira, Zwei, Hilde, Aeon
Low: Raphael, Dampierre,

WHAT! how in Gods name is that accurate? if something that's one of the most inaccurate list.

Omega Alpha Cerv, agree. Algol no way in hell he is top.
Phyr Pat Asa Viola Natsu agree. Mitsu is top. Ivy is mid.
Xiba, Hilde, Leixia and Night are high, not mid.
Sieg is NOT! low, for the last time!

Disagree. Algol is still very strong but yet "unknown" in tournaments. Mitsu top not sure, Ivy high for sure now. Sieg is low, either lower mid or low. It´s the truth imo.

Disagree. Algol is still very strong but yet "unknown" in tournaments. Mitsu top not sure, Ivy high for sure now. Sieg is low, either lower mid or low. It´s the truth imo.
Totally disagree, Sieg is solid mid, Ivy is not that strong despite the buff and Mitsu is the God of Mix Ups, Algol well I can give u that one, he might be high, but definitely not top, this is true imo.

Totally disagree, Sieg is solid mid, Ivy is not that strong despite the buff and Mitsu is the God of Mix Ups, Algol well I can give u that one, he might be high, but definitely not top, this is true imo.

Sieg is not solid mid... Ivy was seriously buffed and Mitsu lost the ability to use 2KB BE almost at will thanks to the patch which is really a nerf. Algol is still top.. But only in my head i admit.

What's exactly so sad about it?

That Leixia's Lower Mid (and very close to Low) which is true, imo. And that she got nerfed even though she wasn't even Top or High pre-patch. I can't understand at all how anybody can still call her High Tier now.

Btw, my personal Tier List doesn't look exactly the same as JAG's, but I agree with a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back