Tira - Combo Discussion

I didn't see these two combos anywhere so I figured I'd post them for you.

3AA W!, 22_88A, 3AA W!, 4B:B:B, 4A, 4K, 4K 666B, Somewhere from 156-160 damage.
Both 3AA's and the 666B can all be Brave Edged for around 205 damage.
The damage seems to change by a point or two randomly.

I didn't see these two combos anywhere so I figured I'd post them for you.

3AA W!, 22_88A, 3AA W!, 4B:B:B, 4A, 4K, 4K 666B, Somewhere from 156-160 damage.
Both 3AA's and the 666B can all be Brave Edged for around 205 damage.
The damage seems to change by a point or two randomly.
The thing with 3AA W! is that it wall splat to Tira's front-right so you have to be at an angle (but not too much) with the wall. sometimes if tira's directly facing the wall it wouldn't W!. this is esp obvious if you have 2x 3AA W! together.

The thing with 3AA W! is that it wall splat to Tira's front-right so you have to be at an angle (but not too much) with the wall. sometimes if tira's directly facing the wall it wouldn't W!. this is esp obvious if you have 2x 3AA W! together.
The 22_88A sets it back up for the second wallsplat.
If done properly you should rarely whiff the second wallsplat. Not to mention 3AA W!, 22A, 3AA is still 92 damage. 135 with both brave edges. :/

The 22_88A sets it back up for the second wallsplat.
If done properly you should rarely whiff the second wallsplat. Not to mention 3AA W!, 22A, 3AA is still 92 damage. 135 with both brave edges. :/
The 3AA W!, 22_88A, 3AA W! combo starter has actually been on the combo list, though it's listed under the 3AA BE W! section of her wall combos.

The 3AA W!, 22_88A, 3AA W! combo starter has actually been on the combo list, though it's listed under the 3AA BE W! section of her wall combos.
I'm pretty sure this is for COMBOS not Combo starters. Neither Combo I posted was listed in the Combo thread.
So you tell me why I shouldn't post it? Honestly I should have just kept it to myself at this rate.
DIME I have love for you so I'll leave it at that so you don't have a mess to clean. <3

I'm pretty sure this is for COMBOS not Combo starters. Neither Combo I posted was listed in the Combo thread.
So you tell me why I shouldn't post it? Honestly I should have just kept it to myself at this rate.
DIME I have love for you so I'll leave it at that so you don't have a mess to clean. <3
um...there was no hidden meaning to my post and I don't know why you're getting so defensive and equally hostile. Maybe you should go back and read my post again. I was just giving a little FYI. Post whatever you want buddy.

It is pretty basic but I like, see GS 4A 44B (sometimes holding for less than a second)
I think what I did for the combo list is only showed stuff that can't be teched.. 4A 44B can be teched left, so I dunno if I should have it in there or not..

Edit: Ehh, added anyways.
Gloomy:
:4::A:
  • :(4)::B: - 43-45. (45 if they try to tech right, left tech escapes)
  • :(4)::(B): - 51-68. (68 if near wall/edge, back/left/right tech escapes, front techtraps: 90)

I think what I did for the combo list is only showed stuff that can't be teched.. 4A 44B can be teched left, so I dunno if I should have it in there or not..
Oh I see, haha I guess I can't do any rigth, sorry, for some reason I kind like this combo

No, sir. They fall too fast for you to combo off it.

The only use of 3B 236k.BE is for the funny ringout, and it's not even that funny..

--3B 236k.BE in Jolly might actually be worthwhile. They can't distance themselves much and you get a pretty good shot at Gloomy. I may start doing this.

No, sir. They fall too fast for you to combo off it.

The only use of 3B 236k.BE is for the funny ringout, and it's not even that funny..

--3B 236k.BE in Jolly might actually be worthwhile. They can't distance themselves much and you get a pretty good shot at Gloomy. I may start doing this.
That actually sounds like a good idea. It does pretty much the same damage as JS 3B 66AA, and if you happen to be late on the input, you're not as horribly open as you would be if you did JS 66AA.

Indeed. Plus, a good shot at Gloomy is never rarely a bad thing.
Delaying the input might also be good sometimes.. Most people won't think to guard low... and if they start to just 3B 'em again or somethin'. lol

Indeed. Plus, a good shot at Gloomy is never rarely a bad thing.
Delaying the input might also be good sometimes.. Most people won't think to guard low... and if they start to just 3B 'em again or somethin'. lol
Exactly, and given that people rarely block (almost like 9 times out of 10 in my experience) 236 K BE, you might even be able to do JS 3B 4A 236K BE. Even though it's not a combo, the likelihood of it hitting is still very high.

Yeah, true. If you start to abuse it they'll likely catch on, but it'd definitely be good for the occasional low. I often do 3B 66A.A 236k.BE and people rarely block it, but they sometimes AC too far.

Heya guys. I was derping around in training and I found something kind of useful.

Tira's JS: 66B(BE) if you don't get a switch you can do the following.

2A CE really-really super duper fast and if they don't AC back left/right the full you get the Full CE animation and the guaranteed GS switch for roughly 75 damage.

I found that this is pretty good for reverse ring outs if you get a JG or a GI but even then it uses a whole 2bars of meter and 1 and a half if it's just the JS: 66B(BE) and CE.

Just thought I'd let you guys knowwwww! :*

Heya guys. I was derping around in training and I found something kind of useful.
:sc5sc:Natural Combos:sc5se:
Jolly:
:(3):*:(6):*:(9)::bA+B+K: ~ chance of persona change.
  • BT :2::A: :2::3::6::2::3::6::A+B+K: - 66-75 / 1.5 meter ~ chance of persona change.
  • GS BT :2::A: :2::3::6::2::3::6::A+B+K: - 66-99 / 1.5 meter
Note: for the last two of this section, some characters MAY escape the CE by aerial controlling back-right and back-left.
Sorry, that's already been around for some time.

It's a good thing to throw out there occasionally.
If they don't AC much, JS 66bBE 2A 4K works well, even with a change. JS 66bBE 2A WR K catches back AC and does decent damage.

Back