Tira General Discussion / Q&A

Now, is it ONLY Leixia? This kinda makes me wonder who else might slip by. Viola's body is quite similar to Leixia's, she may also slip through.

I'm going to test and see if it applies to anyone else. I know it works on nearly all the cast because I've never experienced this before, or at least noticed it. But I'll let you know what I find.

I don't if this is common knowledge, but I just pulled off the dopest wall combo into RO ever on Algol during Legendary Souls.
3AA into 9B will actually work if the angle is right, and on Algol's stage, the walls are almost perfect for this. The angle will almost always give you a ring out.
It nets you 93 damage if you don't get a ringout, (129 with meter) and looks stylish as fuck. It's possible on any wall but only certain angles will work, and you have to get the distance for the wallsplat right too. (For a backsplat.) But Algol's walls are very good for this because of their structure.
Works on every character as far as I know.

I've not heard of that, so that's good.

The main/only wall combo that's angle/range dependent that I enjoy is
JS 66A.A W! 44K BT B+K.B.A+B ~ etc.

You have to be further back so they don't instantly hit the wall. Should be fairly hit-confirm-y so you don't waste any damage trying for it when it wouldn't work.

Yeah.. I hate what they did to Gloomy's 3A.A wallhit properties. They fly RIGHT INTO IT and then continue to fall down? BS. lol

It's a serious guessing game. I wasn't around before the patch but it's still kind of a gamble a certain angles. I'll wallsplat when I don't think it will happen and vice versa.

And, the Tira Frame data is as complete as I could get it, There are many TC/TJ frames with incomplete endings or Beginnings, and in the Case of both RUN Ks and GS 3AA, the TC frames could not be found (but they exist) these are all very hard to test, so if someone does find them let me know and I'll put them in the wiki. Also on the topic of JS 2AB A+B and JS BT B+K B A+B/(A+B), how would you guys like me to list the GB data on them? The A+B string causes Guard damage but does not often get blocked. Should I leave them the same as the 2AB GB and BT B+K B GB, or Should I do them differently(as in the GB data of where the A+B string would be blocked)?

Last edited:
Nice job Xy, but I dont quite understand your question?
All as one string? Or broken up up into two separate GB lists?
http://gyazo.com/df7f05a2cc599d3c04541e6503513dfe
They are listed as different moves, How should I write the GB? Actually how should I handle these moves In general,? They are very hard to inform properly with(JG data, Guard data, hit properties they are just unusual moves and hard to inform as the last "Hit" will often not be blocked, or will hit), I wanted to ask the community as for what they would like to see and view as most informative.

I, personally, would probably like them to be separate. It seems easier to manage and less hard for us to read if it's all crammed in one slot.
Just my two cents, hopefully other people are watching thus thread/forum and can chime in, cause I need to get to sleep.

Oh and I'm also wondering why does Tira love pain so much? When algol performs his 4 b+k on her when she's in jolly side, she literally laughs O.O XD I love her :sc4tir1:

She says, "Broke!", "Owie!" and "La-da-da-dum!" in Jolly, when she's not just making pained noises and in Gloomy she says things like "I'll kill you!", "Damn-it!" and her sexy pained sounds there.
and because she's a fucking sexy freak.

I must know when she says this, so I can furiously fap to it.
I mean appreciate the raw intensity of her voice and emotion.
I can't even verify that's actually what she says, but that's what I hear. And unfortunately all I can say I think it's on counter with some move in gloomy - I only hear it when I'm up against Tira and never when I'm playing her.

Back