Tira - Video and Discussion Thread

Fuzzieviking

[13] Hero
Post any interesting / new videos of Tira here, feel free to comment on combos and moves made through out!

It seems as though tira's 6AAAAA places the opponent high enough on the wall for 2B+K to hit without having to be too far away, as seen around :54

22_88A is a long enough stun for her critical edge to be used, guaranteed. 1:30

66B JS BE seems to put the opponent into a head spin esque state. Similar to Ivy's 6AK 4B. Possible Critical edge combo?

The combo at 3:40.... insane. And her JS 2A has a better range now it seems. Pretty good stuff!

Also in my opinion nothing in that combo needs nerfing. What had happened was, even IF the combo is inescapable, he teched. Which means he reset the damage percentage. Had raph just stayed down, and got picked up anyway, he would have taken far less damage.

at :40 you can see tira's brave edge notations;

66b RT
( in jolly it is JS 66B with a new kick animation, which puts the opponent in a head spin state if they block the first hit and take the second on neutral hit, or launches the opponent over her.

and GS 66B BE is 66666B GS with a guard breaker at the end, Safe on block?
7A RT

and 88_22 A RT

It has no mention of her kick brave edge, the double spinning low, and I have not seen the other two brave edges.

!

at :58 you can see that 33B GS is now also in jolly.

at 1:31 Tira uses her CE and ends in jolly without the additional finish, the opponent is stunned on the floor and she seems to recover faster than them, I am wondering if she has two full meters, can she use her CE twice?

at 1:44 she does her CE in jolly proving that ;

when she uses her CE in gloomy she ends in jolly and does not do the extra hit, but leaves the opponent stunned, and when used in jolly she ends in gloomy, doing the extra hit, and seems to put both parties in neutral.

GS CE JS CE combo anyone?

!

at :25 you see that JS 66B 4A:A 44K is now a combo, not sure if the counter hit is required.

!

at :45 tira does GS 2A+B and what appears to be JS 66 B, which seems to not only be usable in gloomy, also hit grounded, and launch higher, this move got buffed!

at 2:03 tira does WR B 6666B GS, does alot less self damage! it was almost nothing.

at 3:14 she does GS 66K which seems to do even less self damage than 66B GS and seems to do a bit more damage, curios to know if they needed to press 66666K or just 66K to achieve that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQxSCn5lRmI

at 1:20 we see Tira's new low, seems very fast.

at 1:36 she uses her CE on someone who is jumping, it hits them, and they are able to roll out of the way and it wiffs. BAD BAD BAD!, although the person did roll back into it that is like a free unblockable right there. NOT GOOD.

at 2:34 GS 66A causes a standing stun on counter hit!

at 3:21 tira does JS 3b which now launches high enough for JS 6A to connect!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2SdudFrXJg&feature=player_embedded

at :58 Tira does the first two hits of GS 4B:B:B but never finishes, I Am wondering if you have to brave edge to get the third hit, or is kayane just failing to get it three times in a row... Hmmm

1:13 JS 6AB seems to be quite a bit faster!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBW6ACOOJ8&feature=channel_video_title

at 2:50 you can see Tira do 4A:A without the justframe!

at 3:12 you can see GS 3B, old 88B, hits grounded now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEo1Dm-Hz9o&feature=player_embedded
Edit: Im back
0:23 JS 22B spaces more on its tip range based on the previous TGN video. It hardly spaces on close range on block.
0:25 JS 3B look a bit slower than the earlier builds of the game. Maybe i18 or i19 like in SC4?
0:40 JS 66A looks more safe compared to to it in SC4
1:51 Js 3B looks a bit more safe than it was in Sc4 or maybe the same. Assuming the leixia's 6B(?) is i12 to i13
1:35 and 2:07 JS B looks faster than GS BB imo.
2:45 GS 4B:B JF confirmed so far
2:50 New GS CE animation ? Maybe its just on an airborne opponent or just wasnt finished. the damage looks nice on it. Not too much and not too little.
3:00 idk what the input is but the JS 22A in GS on NH then GS 3AAA is a combo.

So..........should we all gather the videos from the thread with 56 pgs..?

maybe while ya'll are searching for videos there you can delete your posts that have those videos.

just putting it out there.......

0:13 - JS 22K (the low) has a longer KND animation. 66B combos. (TT?)
0:19 - JS 4A:A is done without JF now. 4K in JS KNDs towards tira while GS 4K KNDs away from tira i think
0:29 - JS AA looks very safe due to not being whiff punished by a low
0:38 - JS still has original BB
0:39 and 1:15 - JS WR B pushes back more on block than GS WR B on block
0:05 to 0:50 - JS seems to have a good step while GS has a sluggish step.
1:32 -BF 66B now combos with JS 22K on NH! (TT?)
1:58 - Her CE is a good whiff punisher.
1:59 t0 2:49 - She seems to lose health from her GBs and last hits of moves like GS 3AAA (SC4 GS 6AaaaaA)
2:50 - GS 66K ATK

anything else i missed please include.

0:13 - JS 22K (the low) has a longer KND animation. 66B combos. (TT?)
0:19 - JS 4A:A is done without JF now. 4K in JS KNDs towards tira while GS 4K KNDs away from tira i think
0:29 - JS AA looks very safe due to not being whiff punished by a low
0:38 - JS still has original BB
0:39 and 1:15 - JS WR B pushes back more on block than GS WR B on block
0:05 to 0:50 - JS seems to have a good step while GS has a sluggish step.
1:32 -BF 66B now combos with JS 22K on NH! (TT?)
1:58 - Her CE is a good whiff punisher.
1:59 t0 2:49 - She seems to lose health from her GBs and last hits of moves like GS 3AAA (SC4 GS 6AaaaaA)
2:50 - GS 66K ATK

anything else i missed please include.
0:13 kick is know JS 1K, I believe.
1:32 has been stated by ^.

im in a hurry because i have to go somewhere. I dont have time to list changes and stuff. Enjoy! can someone list stuff for me?
Edit: Im back
0:23 JS 22B spaces more on its tip range based on the previous TGN video. It hardly spaces on close range on block.
0:25 JS 3B look a bit slower than the earlier builds of the game. Maybe i18 or i19 like in SC4?
0:40 JS 66A looks more safe compared to to it in SC4
1:51 Js 3B looks a bit more safe than it was in Sc4 or maybe the same. Assuming the leixia's 6B(?) is i12 to i13
1:35 and 2:07 JS B looks faster than GS BB imo.
2:45 GS 4B:B JF confirmed so far
2:50 New GS CE animation ? Maybe its just on an airborne opponent or just wasnt finished. the damage looks nice on it. Not too much and not too little.
3:00 idk what the input is but the JS 22A in GS on NH then GS 3AAA is a combo.

I don't think that's Gloomy's CE, I'd assume only on an airborne, even though it should work the way it normally does.

I don't think that's Gloomy's CE, I'd assume only on an airborne, even though it should work the way it normally does.
i wonder if JS has one like that on an airborne? maybe JS's will relaunch and airborne opponent, we have seen it done before......it probably was made to balance JS and GS.

Possibly. I've seen it glitch a few times, so maybe against an airborne, they increased the damage and lowered the hits?

I wonder how Mikosu did with Tira, Excited to see his videos from the experience.
NEC hasn't started yet. If I recall mikosu said he isn't coming. I'm sure that people will try tira out. NEC starts about in a week. Look in the events section for the thread on it

at 1:16 you can see Namco's attempt at making 4KB viable! she winds up instead of just hitting them, it looks as though she can go into her new special mid multi hit move as well!

at 1:16 you can see Namco's attempt at making 4KB viable! she winds up instead of just hitting them, it looks as though she can go into her new special mid multi hit move as well!
May I just say.. Ivy Lick BE? FUCKING HAWT!
Where does she go into her new move??

I'm not sure if this is Namco's way of making JS more viable, but taking strengths such as an OTG move shared by both stances and then making it JS exclusive isn't the best way of going about it. Again, they may have taken out her OTG CE altogether, as none of the Tokyo vids showed her doing it off of JS. I'm making a wild guess at this point and saying GS version is faster, while JS version OTGs.

Back