Top 3 characters by Keev, Akire, Daishi, Hyrul, and RTD from World Finals

Again, I think you give the character far too much credit. And I also take full responsibility for my losses, regardless of character choice.

I really hope they give you Zasalamel back soon.
Look, stop looking frame data, cause that is not important in this game, play with mind games period, and maybe you will change you perspective of the game, thats why i have a different vision from everyone else, and it seems to work, i must be doing something right.

To be fair, I think if Asta didn't do this much damage given his Russian roulette nature, he would be much worse off than any of the other characters listed here were they given damage nerfs. In general however (as I saw you post in the Podcast thread as well) a universal damage nerf is probably warranted all around. Not enough time to cache reads/tendencies in short tournament sets (2/3 games).

Edit: That wasn't you, that was Signia. Whoops.

I'm already pretty worried about the meta-game as it is now. SC5's engine is nice in that characters that aren't ridiculously safe aren't dominating the upper tiers, but if the current range of damage continues, players will continue to play safe and we may see a lot more turtling, spacing, and safe execution. Rather than more interesting strategies and attempts.

Hopefully Namco announced a new patch on 17 or 19 april (at least thats what Talim_JP said from japanese SC websire), so we'll see soon.

I'd imagine it to be more like a CAS item patch then a gameplay one.

Look who are you? are you even qualify to say that Keev, Akire and hyrule, and also me included are wrong? mi hermano vayase a banar y deje de hablar mierda, im tired of scrubs talking like they know more than everybody else learn the game and then demonstrate, if not shut up. Sorry i forgot to mention my Boy RTD.

SSNORT status
Told []
Not Told []
Told of the North Star [x]

Because my alert feed brought me to said post and better late than never.

Still it's best to read through the thread to make sure something wasnt brought up later that might make you look foolish. I'd never reply to a post that has 3 pages of stuff added onto it since i last checked it out without seeing the rest of what was posted. There was a lot of informative stuff posted since that time.

Still it's best to read through the thread to make sure something wasnt brought up later that might make you look foolish. I'd never reply to a post that has 3 pages of stuff added onto it since i last checked it out without seeing the rest of what was posted. There was a lot of informative stuff posted since that time.

Damn stop being so defensive. You got told for being condescending despite having nothing to show for it. You got an L, now learn how to hold it to your chest so it wont happen again. Discussion over.

Remember guys daishi is a player too, i saw him playing some matches against keev, and they were even, his very good, so his opinion counts very much.

Worst:
1. Tira
2. Dampiere
3. Voldo/Aeon imo

Best:
1. Nightmare/Siegfried
2.Nightmare/Siegfried
3.) Alpha Patroklos
Voldo = Not down there by a long shot.

Nightmare = Decent but no way top 3 material.

Siegfried = What have you been sniffing? Just no...

Alpha,Aeon,Dampiere = yes Tira I think I agree but haven't played post patch Tira

How about everyone just plays the game and has fun. If you really hate your character then instead of whining about it you should probably switch. All playing a character you are not confident in does is let you make excuses. Once you lose the "my character isn't good" excuse then all you have is yourself to blame.

Not everyone can handle that I suppose.

Damn stop being so defensive. You got told for being condescending despite having nothing to show for it. You got an L, now learn how to hold it to your chest so it wont happen again. Discussion over.

I wouldnt say nothing. You come in out of no where doing the same thing and act like it's any different. But yeah i guess i can put all that behind.

Remember guys daishi is a player too, i saw him playing some matches against keev, and they were even, his very good, so his opinion counts very much.

I hear Daishi plays Viola. If that is the case i'd very much like to play him at some point, maybe the next major.

NM players had a head start from everyone else. Something I already stated. We wrote the Nightmare formula in SC4, a lot of people copied it because NM is fun. The Nofaces and Partisans. By the time SCV hit, every Nightmare player knew how to play the character day 1, because he really isn't all that different. Give the game some time.

Once people figured out the Ivy formula in 4, they're was no going back was there?

People say A pat is the best, I think Viola is possibly better.

Worst:
1. Tira
2. Dampiere
3. Voldo/Aeon imo

Best:
1. Nightmare/Siegfried
2.Nightmare/Siegfried
3.) Alpha Patroklos

I'd say Mitsu, Alpha, Omega, Algol and NM are, at the very least, somewhere up there - whether it be top-tier or high-tier. Sieg isn't half as bad as most seem to make out. Viola I am a little unsure about - I understand why she's considered to be good, but her match-ups against the more popular tourney characters (i.e. Mitsu, NM) aren't overly favourable towards her in my opinion.

Also, there's no way in a billion years that Voldo is low-tier.

Edit: You know what would be the logical way to go about making a tier list? Do what Tekkenzaibatsu does and systematically go through each character's options to judge them on their own merits AS WELL AS consider recent tournament results. And when I say that, i don't just mean looking at frame data, I mean testing the in-game applications of each character's moves.

What Crysack said agreed all round also while I don't believe Sieg is useless he's also not that great either his stances are so limited in this game that and he just misses so often. Also yes how the hell could Voldo be thought to be low tier??? Lol.

Back