Turn Your Voice Into The New Game.

I would like to start by saying Happy New Years! I hope that people are excited about the news and just want to move forward and put this gig into gears. I need to hear your thoughts on a concentrated level about the new game coming out. With that said, lets use this particular room for discussion of what you the fans / competitors / organizers / moderators / admins want in this new game.

Try your best to keep me informed as I will be working hard to really ensure that the voice of the community is heard. Everyone deserves a chance to speak their mind on things, my role here is to make sure that your message doesn't fall on dead ears.

Stay on topic : What would make the next SC game GREAT. details details details... Take care everyone.

FilthieRich (www.twitter.com/filthierich) (www.facebook.com/soulcalibur)

I just want to know how Namco are going to improve the internet gameplay. Are they going to use GGPO or was this a rumour?

Make a Monkey King character!!!!!!!! Either as the new Weapon master like Olcadon or the replacement of Kilik. The extending rod, or Li-bo staff was already in SC3 from the shop keeper. Hualin.. Mix in Kilik and we have an epic poll master.
23rjneb.jpg

i'm totally with you there, i really wouldn't be bothered if kilik were to disappear and have the monkey king take his place, the comic potential of the extending rod is... immeasurable?

hahahahaha

I wish I had seen this a long time ago, I posted my interests on Facebook but this is definitely a better place for them to be seen.

I'll keep it short, and general--not specific and unreasonable:
- Either make tears in torsos and pants like main characters in SCV costumes for customizable characters, or toggle on/off their clothes falling off. I play this game in many circles, and this gets awkward, and often unrealistic, especially with full dresses.
- Bring back some of the custom outfit options from SC3? They had a great witch's garment I used for a main, a skull mask I used for another, and a jaguar mask I used for another. But I'm not talking specifics, if you can bring in nice pieces from the old one, that would be cool.

That's all I have, I've been watching the game develop for about 8 months and I'm very pleased; no qualms! And a January release date!? I was thinking June or later... the amount of work you guys are putting into this game and fan input you're using is stunning, keep up the great work...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back