Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

lol yeah i saw that. (tho check my revised statement from earlier). Good for me. I get my MvC2 main back! Boots bitch!

foto0047h.jpg

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5732/foto0047h.jpg

Well that looks like Sentinel alright, and just the way he was... Aww well, couldn't of hurt for it to be a bit different though.

Can't say for sure how real that is really though, if you look at the way Arthur's clipping through his leg...

Unfortunately we can't quite make out the names at the top, except Arthur on the top right

foto0047ua.jpg

The final character select screen. Hsien-Ko and Sentinel are 100% in. Now all we have to do is wait for their reveal trailers.

Lupinko is 100% correct yet again.

yeah and Galactus pic in timeline as well for boss. Lupinko wins. Someone's one Capcoms shit list lol.

Sentinal has tiny feet...lol they nerfed his boots.

Looking at the character select, there only appears to be four slots total still open for DLC. We all know Jill and Shuma Goroth are taking two of those. So i'm guessing we get one more DLC pack of two characters and that is it. I thought there would be more but it looks like two separate random selects are also taking spaces. They probably have a random team select and random character select.

Anyway, i read something on SRK today about an interview that basically states an arcade version for the game might be possible if it does well enough. I mean come on... This is Mahvel we are talking about here, the demand will be high enough for sure, but we will probably have to wait for that to see more new characters.

So yeah, I am going to main Dante. No. Doubt. At. All.

I really hope they go the direction of CLASSIC versus series characters when the do the DLC. I still pray the add Strider Hiryu, Gambit, Jin. I'm also want a Rival Schools rep, but don't seem like it's gonna happen. Thought it would be a posibility considering Batsu was in TVC and Kioske (SP?) was in CVS2.

I mean, there was a good many surprises on the Marvel side but not as much on Capcom's end. Everyone on their end seems to come from a popular game/franchise (Veiwtiful Joe, DMC, RE)...or a critically aclaime one. (Okami) Bout as obscure as I've seen them get was added Final Fight's Haggar. *shrugs* Thought we'd see a Warzard rep or maybe a Breath Of Fire rep. I guess no one really expect Bionic Commando but then again they did making a Bionic Commando: Rearmed.

Dunno, can't say I like MVC3's roster more then MCV2's, though I am excited to use Dante and Amaratsu and V Joe. Super Skrull looks pretty cool but I still want Gambit. *sigh*

Deadpool is freaking greatness! I'd enjoy everything about him! Using him, losing to him, fighting against him, just to hear his dialogue. If there's one thing I'm hyped about for this game is fighting/using Deadpool! Greatest videogame lines, EVER!

On a side not, rather of had Lady then Trish if they needed another DMC rep. Lady > Trish. :\

lol its fine. It'll still be handy for getting over projectile hypers and creating odd over heads. look at those beastly normals she has. I'm loving the sentinal nerf/buffs. Better combos, better air hyper, nerfed speed on air moves and fly. Lei Lei is all sorts of crazy awesome. Her movement and zoning abilities are so unorthodox. Wasn't really excited about her till I saw her in motion.

Also looks like random team and random character are already in the menu (above joe and wolverine)

Booooo. The Big 3 got nerfed extremely hard. Its clearly all about the new characters now.
I thought Hsien-Ko would be crazier that than. Highly doubt she's any good.
Sentinels new super animation looks awesome. But can anyone make out what he's saying? lol

Once again...you can't tell how good the characters are. At a glance, no they wont play as well in the same way, that doesn't mean they wont develop other strengths. The mechanics have changes and that can drastically make characters different. Corner pressure is harder with advancing guard push, but there's also a lot more movement options than we normally see. Sentinal looks slow, but he may be able to play a good keep away or aerial lock out with his normals and may do significant chip like before that he can get with pressure assists.

The games just too different. Until Evo I'm not making any calls, even if they look like ass when I try them. Someone always takes seemingly bad characters and finds a niche.

hmmm need to see more before i form an opinion on Hsien-Ko, but Sentinel looks solid. I wonder if u can still super>beam>rocket punch>super

I think they took that out but cool things he got: low Fierce combos into launcher...super useful!, He can OTG with light rocket punch, standing beam can combo into crouching beam, Air super has REALLY nice hitbox, drones that drop bombs hit with body as well. I have yet to see his SF hyper hit. It's always blocked.

His aerial normals seem to be Light: old LP, Mid: old Lk but horizontal no long 45 degree, Fierce: old HK. So it looks like he loses that 45 degree ownage with booting. Still good but not as insane as before. However the boot stays out awhile. Look at when he jumps after launcher how long it hangs out before connecting.

As for Hsien-Ko. Her gong waves look Amazing. Those alone are going to make her decent. They stay on screen forever, reflect projectiles (probably not hypers of course), big hit box, and you can have multiple on screen.

Another cool thing I noticed with Ryu. His aimable hyper haduken, can lift a standing person into the air as you turn it, creating it's own kind of launch. No clue if you can combo from it, but it leads to possibilities like anti air only DHC's (she hulk!!!)

No, IFB, if she can't cancel that air dash or wave dash, it's terrible. Getting over hypers and whatnot is fine or you're playing against someone to throw out an unsafe one in the first place. At least she still has her teleport; hopefully you can act straight out of it. Otherwise, her movement is terrible.

From the looks of Sentinel the hyper sentinel force super should still combo into itself. I really hate the fact that he's in this game, but I guess I have to live with it. Still seems like he has really high hp and you can clearly see that he does have super armor. Wonder if the infinites still work on him lol.

Hsien-ko seems interesting. Not quite sure what the super that makes her glow does other than add ex properties to her moves, but the other supers seem to do really good damage. I see potential in her, but of course the game isn't out yet so I don't really know how she feels.

people were stating it improved her dash. As for infinites, no. Hit stun scaling stops them...100% combos another matter. I'm almost positive she can cancel the air walk. Also keep in mind you can use that gong, and walk behind it in air creating interesting space control.

Eh, I was hoping that they'd fix his Hyper Sent. Force recovery this time, but i guess i can live with it. It seems Sentinel lost his super armor, fast fly, unfly, and just overall speed. As far as nerfs go, this seems to do just fine without completely destroying him. But he still hits like a fucking mammoth.

As for Hsien-Ko, all I can say is free cross ups with pendulum swing with assists like Chun's light legz. That, along with her reflector seems like she'll be pretty solid. If her air walk speed was as fast as it was in DS, I think she'd have been even more beast.

Back