Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hulk s.M and S.H> DIve kick, Also Dorm s.M xx Dark hole> Mag Distruptor.

On block, and not against an idiot who doesn't cover himself with an assist beforehand.

As for the rest of you, this is all I can muster:

head_explode_RE_paradox_time_lets_destroy_the_world-s431x300-105442.jpg

On block, and not against an idiot who doesn't cover himself with an assist beforehand.

As for the rest of you, this is all I can muster:

head_explode_RE_paradox_time_lets_destroy_the_world-s431x300-105442.jpg

Like I said to DC, you're welcome to come to Dev or Summer Jam and prove me wrong, too. Hell, we can even MM if you wanted, I'm so confident.

I am going to devastation, but I gave up marvel.

I did too, but I'd pick it back up for you guys. Playing SSF4 there?

This thread is now officially Marvel vs Training Mode: Fate of Two Theories.

Stop scrubbing out and go to fucking tournaments already. Wolverine IS dumb. Learn to fucking play you retards.

This thread is now officially Marvel vs Training Mode: Fate of Two Theories.

Stop scrubbing out and go to fucking tournaments already. Wolverine IS dumb. Learn to fucking play you retards.

Because, you know, I've seen you at so many tournaments that you've GOT to know what you're talking about. Matter of fact, I heard some halfway decent players talking about that TasteTheWhachamacallit guy beasting. GTFO.

O wait. This is LP. Lulz.

Because, you know, I've seen you at so many tournaments that you've GOT to know what you're talking about. Matter of fact, I heard some halfway decent players talking about that TasteTheWhachamacallit guy beasting. GTFO.

O wait. This is LP. Lulz.
I knew it wasn't Hawkeye, there was proper grammar and spelling.

ULTIMATE MARVAL vs CAPCOM 3 ANNOUNCED

Spectator Mode
New Balances (lawl)
12 new characters, 4 revealed:

• Hawkeye - Has a lot of arrow similarity to Taskmaster (for obvious reasons) but seems to have more trick such as angled OTG and etc.
  • Firebrand - Interesting Ghost and Goblins character. Seems to be very heavy on air control and has a clone hyper similar to Zero but slower it seems for more controlled attacks. One thing of note...he appears to be able to X-factor from one of his hypers that appears to have him in the air and not on the ground!
  • Ghost Rider - Has a lot of chain attacks so he looks like he'll be all about zoning with that
  • Strider - Well he's Strider?
here's a link to videos: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/jul/20/ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3-gameplay-videos/

Comes out in November for $40...I just PRAY that the new GUI is a temporary one as it looks terrible and is hard to translate the info.

[edit] It looks like Ryu's hyper beam has been narrowed significantly, Taskmaster looks like he can combo INTO his normal counter attack, and Storm seems to have a way to use wind to pull the opponent in or it's a new grab

Capcom fooled me with SF4, SSF4, and MvC3...We just do not get along. I didn't give them my hard earned dollars for SSF4AE, so Im sure as hell NOT giving them another cent toward something like UMvC3.

I'll be on 3rd Strike Online instead, the classics have never steered me wrong.

damn capcom not last 6 months and already released their version Ultimatte hopefully at least take it out as DLC for those who already purchased the first game

I just hope this shuts up the "omg more characters" fanboys. The roster has always been fine its the games balance and online that needed the love. But there seems to be some odd changes so I'm curious what the balance shifts are. I'd like to see us pulling away from TOD combos all over the place and put it at 2-3 combos per character unless x-factored.

Looks like Vergil, Frank, Phoenix Wright, Nova, Rocket Raccoon, and Dr. Strange were leaked and are all part of the UMvC3 list.

Kinda glad I didn't buy MvC3 now. =)

Also kind of upset that Firebrand here is the Red Arremer Firebrand from Ghosts and Goblins and not the Gargoyle's Quest/Demon Crest Firebrand (yeah I know they're overall the same character, but still!)

EDIT: The full roster

1. Hawkeye
2. Ghost Rider
3. Strider
4. Firebrand
5. Dr. Strange
6. Phoenix Wright
7. Vergil
8. Frank West
9. Iron Fist
10. Rocket Raccoon
11. Nemesis