[United Kingdom] UK Offline Sessions

Well they'll be DOA players there but they seem to wanna play Tag mainly. I guess I could bring a copy and put it on if there's interest.

Me and my friend are trying to get the fgc in nottingham to expand grately
we've made a facebook group called FGC (fighting game community) Nottingham
itz not big at the moment but the bigger we can get it the more chance of tournaments being held and the chance for better competition against each other i'd appreciate it if you could take a look.http://www.facebook.com/groups/132483250235266/

There's this group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/194327430586182/ which is mainly Northampton and Brummy guys.
There's also a SC UK group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/191919520907926/ which is pretty dead lately.

thanks for the hook up
There's also Neo Empire, which has a decent number of players from around the country and represents each fighting game, though is generally more London-focused.

Electronic Dojo is a Birmingham-based website, some distance from you but might be worth a look.

Edge Master Series - SuperVSYourMum
Rank
Player
Teams
User
1st
Hyrul
$25.00
2nd
Silent Joel
$12.50
3rd
LoneWolfThe
$7.50
4th
Phuriate
$2.50
5th
D3adley H3dley
$1.25
5th
Sotiris
$1.25
7th
Nicotine
7th
Hollow
9th
Discombobulate
9th
RudeBoy

So we're gonna do a new Ranking battle season. 1 tournament each month for about 4-6 months and who ever has the most points wins (prize should be an arcade stick). First one will be somewhere towards the end of January, but what day is best for everyone? Especially people travelling outside of London.

I'd jump at the chance to play some people in the London area.
I'm new to the SC series so everythings a learning experience atm!
X
Would anyone be interested in booking a set date some time in the next couple months to have a session or tournament, either in London Gamerbase if it is convenient or at some other venue round England?
Friday/Saturday is ideal.
I'd like to come. When's the next meet?

UK? add me on xbox for some games - Andyroo xDS

thanks for the hook up

Any chance of DoA5 being there? I really can't afford to go, but may do anyway.
I'm pretty sure I can make it for Tooting; I just need to map out my route so I don't take a wrong train 2 hours into the journey there. I may need some more online sessions to determine whether or not to enter with just Aeon or to make it a tag team affair, though.

Just in case anyone missed my last post...
Choices are Fri 18th, 25th or Sat 26th (maybe)

Just in case anyone missed my last post...
Choices are Fri 18th, 25th or Sat 26th (maybe)
Im busy on all of the above dates unfortunately, but date towards the end of the month, and weekends are fantastic, i will definitely make arrangements to get to the feb date!

University on Fridays and work very likely on Saturdays for me. Can't say I can really luck out on dates other than Sundays for much of this year.

Im busy on all of the above dates unfortunately, but date towards the end of the month, and weekends are fantastic, i will definitely make arrangements to get to the feb date!

Ok hope you can make the next one. It will probably be towards the end of each month.

University on Fridays and work very likely on Saturdays for me. Can't say I can really luck out on dates other than Sundays for much of this year.

Sunday would be the best day if they didn't close at 6pm. Which means we would need to start at 12pm and I know that's not gonna happen.

What time on the day would i need to be there for?

Weekday evenings we start around 7-7.30pm. If it was a Saturday would be around 3-4pm, but Saturdays won't be a regular thing.

I'll keep an eye out for events anyway, as my current position leaves me with possibilities, in spite of difficulties and the obvious issue with distance from London. Since I'm an agency worker and not employed directly by Royal Mail, I can get away with skipping days since university attendance takes precedence over any work hour possibilities, but I'm expected to show up when I can, which is basically almost every Saturday. If there's a chance I don't need to be up at 6am, Fridays would be possible as well, although I'd likely need to book a room over there or the like since trains between London and Norfolk aren't really possible for me close to midnight.

So yeah, assuming assignments don't get in the way as well, I'll look to see what Saturdays I can convert into free time.

Back