[United Kingdom] UK Offline Sessions

So what date for the next one?
If you can pick a date towards the end of the month i can probably take a day off work so it doesn't have to be a weekend for me to be there, but sooner the date is set the cheaper train tickets are :D

First week of march is also ideal!

I'm in NY from 21st-28th so if we could do week before/after would be much appreciated. Otherwise see you the next time if we're all still playing SCV!

Since there's not many Fridays left it's gonna have to be 22nd, sorry. Hope you can make the next one. I'll make a thread soon.

Right. So starting either May or June, I'll be able to host some sessions. I'm considering making it a monthly thing depending on interest.

Will be in Kent (About 40 minute train from London), held on either Friday or Saturday and overnight stay will be possible (Well, for a certain amount anyway).

Would anybody be interested in coming to this if I started hosting these?

Right. So starting either May or June, I'll be able to host some sessions. I'm considering making it a monthly thing depending on interest.

Will be in Kent (About 40 minute train from London), held on either Friday or Saturday and overnight stay will be possible (Well, for a certain amount anyway).

Would anybody be interested in coming to this if I started hosting these?

Forgot to reply. Since the majority of players are from London it would be better for you to come to us to be fair, there's a new place opening up early next month in North Acton where we would be doing our tournaments/sessions from now on. Deathsmate lives in Kent though I'll ask him for you.

http://www.facebook.com/TheHeartOfGaming

So Heart of Gaming (aka HOG) is opening this Monday and this will be the place for SCV sessions and tournys. Check out the FB page, it's gonna have Arcade cabs old consoles and eventually PCs I think. Also I'm pretty sure it stays open 24/7 if there's demand. It's right next to North Acton (Central line) and is just off the A40. More importantly it's a 15 minute drive for me.

Back