Viola Combo & Tech Trap Discussion

Have you guys seen Elysium-Viola's super combo?

6B+K 44aA+B+K 33(B) 6A.B 44aA+B+K 2K CE. It's, like, 34 hits. If you take out the first 44aA+B+K, it does a lot more damage, but they can air control out of the 6A.B. I think 44aA+B+K can connect directly from 33(B), though.

Quick question,
is there anyone keeping track of all confirmed combos because I couldn't find a nice overview? (unless I accidently overlooked)

Quick question,
is there anyone keeping track of all confirmed combos because I couldn't find a nice overview? (unless I accidently overlooked)

I guess I'll make a list of all of her BnBs off of certain things:

Combo Enders: Insert these where "Ender" is listed below.
AAB 66B 66A+BB (Max damage, won't work on some characters)
B+K 44K 66A+BB (Max damage that's guaranteed on full cast of characters)AAB 9A+B (Gives Decent Oki and rings out)
AAB 9K (Gives decent pushback)

VS 3B:0 meter:
AAB 2A+B 1A+B
AAB 2A+B 44K (Some pushback)
AAB 9K
AAB 9A+B (Ringout/decent oki)

1 meter:AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE Ender
AAB 6A+B (Slight Charge) 2B+K BE Ender
AAB 9K 2B+K BE Dash Ender (Small Stages/large hitboxes/strict timing)

2 meter:AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE 6 AAB 6A+B (Slight charge) 2B+K BE Ender
AAB 6A+B (slight charge) 2B+K BE 6 AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE Ender

3 meter:AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE 6 AAB 6A+B (Slight Charge) 2B+K BE B+K 6A+B 2B+K BE Ender
AAB 6A+B (Slight Charge) 2B+K BE 6 AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE B+K 6A+B 2B+K BE Ender
AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE 44A BE 2B+K BE (On 3rd hit of orb) Ender
AAB 6A+B (Slight Charge) 44A BE 2B+K BE (On 3rd hit of orb) Ender

VS 6B+K:
0 meter:
6B -> All 0 meter 3B combos.
3A -> All 0 meter 3B combos.
3K -> All 0 meter 3B combos
iWS B -> AAB 2A+B 1A+B

1 meter:6B -> All 1 meter 3B combos
3A -> All 1 meter 3B combos
3K -> All 1 meter 3B combos
iWS B -> AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE Ender
iWS B -> AAB 6A+B (slight charge) 2B+K BE Ender

2 Meter:6B -> All 2 meter 3B combos
3A -> All 2 meter 3B combos
3K -> All 2 meter 3B combos
iWS B -> AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE 6 AAB 6A+B (Slight Charge) 2B+K BE Ender
iWS B -> AAB 6A+B (Slight Charge) 2B+K BE 6 AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE Ender

3 meter:6B -> All 3 meter 3B combos
3A -> All 3 meter 3B combos
3K -> All 3 meter 3B combos
iWS B -> AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE 6 AAB 6A+B (Slight Charge) 2B+K BE B+K 6A+B 2B+K BE Ender
iWS B-> AAB 6A+B (Slight Charge) 2B+K BE 6 AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE B+K 6A+B 2B+K BE Ender
iWS B-> AAB 2A+B 2B+K BE 44A BE 2B+K BE (On 3rd hit of orb) Ender
iWS B-> AAB 6A+B (Slight Charge) 44A BE 2B+K BE (On 3rd hit of orb) Ender

Holy shit this is going to take a while. I'll do it after a nap.

So silly thing that won't work at top levels but works just fine on people who don't know about it.

4B -> 2[A+B]

The stun on it is just long enough that if they do a neutral guarding stand up they eat the guard break and it's a free combo. If they stay on the ground or roll to the side they eat the 3o damage/ It can be Ukemi'd so it's not super viable but used once or twice it's pretty nasty. And if they catch on you can still do mostly-charged 2A+B 2B

I have been trying to do the 187 dmg combo,but I cannot get the last part right. I tried it withoug the first launcher and I keep getting a whiff in the very last part. Anyone know how to avoid this?

I'm never able to combo off this : AAB 6A+B (slight charge) 2B+K BE 6 AAB

The last B always miss like the game refuse to allow this combo to work. Any tips ?

There is a slight delay before you begin the AAB, it's tough to explain, but basically you don't immediately input the AAB after the 6.

Need help with the 196 combo.

I do... 33. 44A BE. 2K. 2B+K BE. AAB. 6A+B(slightly charged). 2B+K BE. AAB. 2 A+B...

and then I do not get the stun animation. the opponent takes the hit but stands up instantly, with no ground stun.

and if I try 3B. AAB. 6A+B(slightly charged). 2B+K BE. AAB. 2 A+B. 2B+K BE. AAB. 9K

in the last AAB, the opponent goes directly to the floor like I showed in the video a couple of messages back. So the last B does not hit, making it impossible to combo the 9K.

I really want to be a good Viola player, but her timings and glitches are starting to get to me.

AAB 66B 66A+BB (Max damage, won't work on some characters)

I was under the impression that 66A+BB in this situation could be avoided with back/left ukemi but you have it jotted down as character specific. Which characters can't ukemi out of this? With the damage and meter build, it's too delicious to pass up if it's unavoidable on them.

I was under the impression that 66A+BB in this situation could be avoided with back/left ukemi but you have it jotted down as character specific. Which characters can't ukemi out of this? With the damage and meter build, it's too delicious to pass up if it's unavoidable on them.

Mostly male characters. There's yet to be a list made of who this is guaranteed on. The only one I remember for sure was Yoshi.

44A(BE) 6B+K as soon as the second orb hit connects, 6B 3b blah blah blah.

It is what I do now rather than 33(B) seeing as the combo after that is a bitch to time and the other does more damage.

I was fighting Omega yesterday and I found out you can tech her 11[A] with Viola's 1B. The timing is really specific. You have to input her 1B just before her roar. Also, if you are a little bit early, 1B becomes counter hit and you can combo it into 3B. AAB, etc... this might not belong here, but I just wanted you to know that 1B is a good choice against Omega's 11[A].

On counter hit!

Tech

Back