Viola Combo & Tech Trap Discussion

You can try doing 66A+B afterwards.. won't do much damage but Viola is not very good for NH ORB 3B.

I'm not sure if it works but 66K BE might combo off it, if you feel like wasting some meter, :P

ORB 3B B.B.B is the most damaging. ORB 3B 66A+B.B would be a great forced block, but it's unsafe.

3B 66K won't connect.

If you have the Orb BBB will only be two hits and will be pretty much a waste.

Thank you for testing ORB 3B 66K though.

I'm wondering about that combo list, it might need updating.

Anyways, I need some sleep. 10 hours of Resident Evil 5 does that to you :P

50% Meter Combos

ORB 3B
  • AAB CE 8A+B (wait for CE to finish) AAB 66B 66A+BB
  • AAB CE 8A+B (wait for CE to finish) AAB 2A+B 1A+B
Guess these would work? I haven't tried 'em.

they don't work. CE is easily blockable there.

dunno if it was known but SET 6B+K 2A 44AB is a 65 dmg combo. It works, 2A just can't be mashed, a minimal delay is needed. What i wonder about is why it is impossible to do 44A(BE) there. If opp is hit with 6B+K 2A it just won't come out, only 44AB will. But if the opp blocks first two attacks, 44A(BE) comes out normally. Strange.

Im pretty sure SET 6B+K 2A 44A(BE) does combo but the timing is quite strict.
you have to do 2a and 44A asap and the BE delay at the last moment.

That can be evaded using ukemi. Just wait for the opponent to hit the ground after B+K BE and then 66B 66A+B.

I've been stringing Orb 6B+K into 44A BE. I've found that it helps me hit confirm the BE more.

I'm really enthusiastic about this character but I'm no where near the level of technical expertise of some of you folks. So, feel free to let me know if I'm mucking up the thread with hair-brained ideas.

Back