Weekly Famitsu Reveals Soulcalibur: Lost Swords

• Admin
So if you guys remember, back in July, Namco-Bandai registered a trademark for "Soulcalibur: Lost Swords". A week later, they wrapped up their Comic-con panel, and revealed absolutely nothing about the upcoming title. Well as of this week, the title has been officially revealed in Weekly Famitsu.

According to Gematsu, Soulcalibur: Lost Swords will be a Playstation 3 exclusive free-to-play game in the vein of Tekken Revolution. If its similar to their other F2P titles, the game will be "time-limited" where players must purchase tokens in order to continue playing the game beyond its initial demo hours. Not much more is known about the title, but it will most likely be a slightly modified version of Soulcalibur V.

SC-Lost-Swords-PS3-Ann.jpg

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Why would you make a fighting game that is exclusively single player? And it says so right there in the article: Free to play fighting game. A fighting game with no multiplayer what so ever.

I dont think i've ever seen any company do something so illogical. Not Microsoft with their Xbone policies or Capcom with their idea to outsource DmC. If it's true it just defies any kind of common sense.

At this point, I'm hoping this is just Namco backfilling the missing story from SC V. Single player for that wouldn't be terrible and it'd thrill the casuals.

At worst, this is going to be Siegfried looking under his couch to find Requiem.

Also for people complaining about PS3 only, blame MS for that. Namco wanted to do Tekken R on the 360 as well, but MS insisted that the F2P stuff be XBLG only which in Namco's estimation, defeated the point for a FREE to play game.

>_< I was hoping for SC:LS to include characters that were missing in SCV with a complete story mode, whilst removing glitches and bugs. I guess I expected too much. I can't help but feel a bit disappointed.

But hey, at least Namco are still investing in the SC series, right?

Im sure there is tons of this story we dont know yet. Why cant we be happy that Namco still remembers SC and is moving forward to continue to support it (however weird it appears to be at the moment.)

I believe this to be a filler for whats to come in the future. Something to hold us over till a real title comes out. But once again, the haters will be posting on how Namco is trash and life is tough and waaaa waaa waaaa......Without even knowing any full details about anything.

Go play minecraft if you cant hang homies.

"Hey guys, Namco just announced something new for the SC series, check it out....."

"Whaaa whaa whaa, I hate it, it must be this and that and the other and not have my favorite characters and Namco didnt make this game exactly how I wanted it therefore it sucks and everyone who supports it sucks and ima go cut myself because Im 12 and my life is hard......"

Fuck You!!

Live streams

5 Viewers
duskybook342150
duskybook342150
💙🙃💋 adult content [18+] and 420 friendly, 🎙️mic optional if it works 😜
2 Viewers
VileDeathxWave
VileDeathxWave
Used up all my internet today. Will DC, Don't Come!
1 Viewers
BlottoDaGamer
BlottoDaGamer
Birthday Stream 🥳🥳🎂with @blottodagamer🍃 and Friends🤝🏾 (@artgoonx, @honcho9ine, @tratrathe3rd, @cosmiccentralcc)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back