What kind of characters would you like to see in future SC games?

Do you want to see Ashlotte in Soul Calibur six?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 55.4%

• Total voters
Well the fantastic part isn't that bothering compared to other (awful) details. But they certainly could change EIN in order to make it look more like a werewolf rather than a UFO. Would be sweet if EIN was summoned à la Madama Butterfly from Bayonetta, or appear to be more mystical than a flying saucer popping up.

However, going back to the "weapon-based fighting game" (with some fantasy) would please me for sure :)

I was rather thinking of spirit which lives within ZWEI. EIN could appear as it does not (but without his little UFO), or as if it was coming from ZWEI, like Unknown in TTT1.

Well the fantastic part isn't that bothering compared to other (awful) details. But they certainly could change EIN in order to make it look more like a werewolf rather than a UFO. Would be sweet if EIN was summoned à la Madama Butterfly from Bayonetta, or appear to be more mystical than a flying saucer popping up.

However, going back to the "weapon-based fighting game" (with some fantasy) would please me for sure :)
Like Bayonetta? You mean he'd go nude? Now thats something I wanna see!

yea i know what you meant EIN doesnt work without ZWEI anyway but they should rework EINS model. And no bayo thank you :D. Got put into smash turned out straight up broken dont need that in sc :P

yea i know what you meant EIN doesnt work without ZWEI anyway but they should rework EINS model. And no bayo thank you :D. Got put into smash turned out straight up broken dont need that in sc :P
That doesn't mean she is gonna be as powerful as in Smash (Ezio and Devil Jin were considered weak), sure, she has a lot of powers, but they were gonna add Dante in SCIII, so she isn't that far when it comes to theme.

New characters I would like to see.... (though I've said them constantly)

-Riki and Bangoo of course. Simply so PS can provide a proper legacy for their fathers, and also include their father's whereabouts. It's easier for Riki because he lives in the Fuma village alongside Li Long and is Natsu's protective older brother.
-Safavid Empire character. Based on real-life events, I could see him going from a tragic antihero to antagonist for the Alexandra siblings.
-Either Yunseong or a Seong Dojo student. Might be harder to include them in semi historically like past Korean characters were able to though.
-Traditional Kunoichi with a large tessen fan. *begs*
-

Last edited:
I was rather thinking of spirit which lives within ZWEI. EIN could appear as it does not (but without his little UFO), or as if it was coming from ZWEI, like Unknown in TTT1.
I don't like the factor of EIN being separate at all. Personally I would have rather him be a bipedal wolfman combined than him being a "werewolf" that just summons a floating wolf head. That couldn't have been more lame.

I don't mind the design itself, nor the character, but the problem is that they called him a werewolf, they created hype for a werewolf, and Z.W.E.I. is NOT a werewolf.

I don't like the factor of EIN being separate at all. Personally I would have rather him be a bipedal wolfman combined than him being a "werewolf" that just summons a floating wolf head. That couldn't have been more lame.
More like body modifications like Algol's? Instead of punch, ZWEI's arm transforms into a claw?

While I don't like the idea of a bipedal wolf (too similar to Lizardman and so cliché), you're right: it's always better than EINUFO.

nah i dont like like that it would fck up zweis fighting style. Ein needs to be seperate just rework his model and make him less ufo looking but dont combine zwei and ein

Even with me saying that the direction is unoriginal for fighting games (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure to be exact), it is unique for the Soul Calibur series. No other character in the past has had a similar play style as him.

How exactly would taking EIN out of the picture help his play style? That's the most important part.

I don't mind the design itself, nor the character, but the problem is that they called him a werewolf, they created hype for a werewolf, and Z.W.E.I. is NOT a werewolf.
He is a werewolf. That was a term used for people who have been outlawed. In other words, they are outside of the law's protection so people can do whatever they want without being prosecuted.
A major part of Z.W.E.I's backstory involves getting on Dumas' bad side and surviving an attempted execution (which is when he found out about E.I.N). His use of what seemed to be magic resulted in him being outlawed.

Also people back in the day were very anti gay even the Greeks and Romans. They used to fuck little boys because taking one in the ass is gay as fuck to them but ok to do unto others.

Also people back in the day were very anti gay even the Greeks and Romans. They used to fuck little boys because taking one in the ass is gay as fuck to them but ok to do unto others.
Homophobia didn't exist in ancient Greece. So much that they didn't even have words to differentiate homosexual from heterosexual. It was all seen as the same.

Back