What kind of characters would you like to see in future SC games?

Do you want to see Ashlotte in Soul Calibur six?

• Yes

Votes: 29 44.6%
  • No

Votes: 36 55.4%

• Total voters
Would be fun to see Talmit from Marvel Land
35685.png

Namnlös.jpg

I want to see the more "minor" characters get more backstory, like the ones in Sciv story mode. Durer comes to mind, as according to the wiki, he is an official character, it'd also be cool to see his story. Furthermore he is stated to have trained Hilde at some point, whilst also serving Tira, nightmare and Graf Dumas. This could easily lead into the next game, a dlc, or story for Hilde. He could be an interesting dlc.
Same for Azola. She was the one who eventually brought Sophie to join soul edges forces, so she could be a later dlc at some point.
Both are also noted to survive sciv, and they would be alive at the time of scvi.
I tend to like side characters a lot, especially if they have potential

I personally would like to see a Middle Eastern Assassin as a new character:

latest
latest
latest
latest

I would say a Hashashin character from the Safavid Dynasty would be an addition that fits very well in the SoulCalibur world. We could give him a reworked version of Ezo's moveset from SoulCalibur V or maybe even poison type attacks similar to F.A.N.G from Street Fighter V.

New male character from Victorian London era. His design may be around ff15 ardyn or some bloodborne characters like Gascoigne or Gehrman. Also some recently SFV G. He may also have a beard maybe.

His weapon? Some unusual weird weapon aka Bloodborne soul to it.

A proper claw-wielding character so I don't have to default to Voldo and his freaky movements LOL. I'm with mokamoka and too want a really graceful character that's something like a cross between Xianghua and Setsuka (not too girlish and flirty but not too reserved and cutthroat either).

df540a72b4640d9c4e06bad39e8ba910.png

Leaning to the fantastical end, I was looking at X-Men stuff and found a type of character that would be interesting in Soulcalibur. What if they introduced a woman with six arms, able to use multiple weapons and magic stuff at once, and in ways that the other cast couldn't do?

Leaning to the fantastical end, I was looking at X-Men stuff and found a type of character that would be interesting in Soulcalibur. What if they introduced a woman with six arms, able to use multiple weapons and magic stuff at once, and in ways that the other cast couldn't do?
Soooo... female Azwel?

Soooo... female Azwel?
Not really what I was thinking. Azwel summons weapons out of nowhere, I was thinking of her having multiple arms and using them in normally impossible ways to create a unique character.

I would preffer for them to keep thos magic characters at absolute minimum. Never was a fan of them, especialy since there are still a lot of interesting things that can be done with some actual weapons types and or styles

I would preffer for them to keep thos magic characters at absolute minimum. Never was a fan of them, especialy since there are still a lot of interesting things that can be done with some actual weapons types and or styles
I think that ship has sailed.

df540a72b4640d9c4e06bad39e8ba910.png

Kinda like some kind of deva from the astral chaos? Other tha the question of why she has six arms I would love to see a character like that.

Eh, Groh is a new character and aside from his teleportations in SC, his style isn't all that magical.

Groh having a super anime form is pretty magic imo, combined with his double blade.

It really depends if you count malfestation as magic. Cause almost every character that is malfested has at least SOME kind of magic, the only real ones that don't are Sophie and Tira, and even then Sophie has god imbued powers.

Back