Who had the best e3

• Microsoft

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
At least they had something new to introduce like Project Natal,so tell me what did the PS3 introduce besides video games?

What do you mean Online Exclusive? Shit like Warhawk? Stories are good too ya'know..........
Guess he doesnt care about Infamous, Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank, Final Fantasy 14, God of War 3, Cross Edge, Heavy Rain, MAG, PixelJunk Shooter, Gran Tourismo 5, Mod Nation Racers, Quantam Theory or White Knight Chronicle...

At least they had something new to introduce like Project Natal,so tell me what did the PS3 introduce besides video games?
How about the fact that Sony DIDN'T have to introduce the motion controls in the PS3Eye... because they have had them for YEARS.

Fix'd for you sir.

That title wouldn't be nearly as anticipated if it wasn't Team ICO making it. Add on top the fact that everyone wanted to know what the next game they were working on was regardless.

I know Team ICO knows their shit. The question is will it translate to sales. ICO should have sold better and Shadow of the Colossus wouldn't have did the numbers it had if Sony didn't throw a big ass ad campaign behind it, so don't get all hyped up yet fixing my quotes and shit.

@gamewizard, what does Microsoft have that's shows mad potential in which you couldn't at least name one thing in your response. Natal? Garbage. Halo? It's the same damn shooter. Forza? Big woop. Games that will also be on the PC and or PS3? Wow. The ability to use Facebook and Twitter from your console? Gay. The ability to watch content with your avatar buddies? Even more gay.

You need to come harder than that son if you want to make your case for that weak ass console.

Im not saying story games aren't good but its one of the reasons why the PS3 doesn't have many people.Because PS3 has so many they really need to focus on making more online games.Sure a story game is fun for awhile but once your done you just throw it away,non hardcore people want to interact with people online and play with the people they meet at school or work etc.

There was an ad campaign for Shadow of the Colossus? Wish I had seen some of it... I pay attention to this stuff and I don't think I've seen a single add for that game. I have trouble even finding trailers for it to show my friends who haven't played it some sizzle. If it had an ad campaign, it would have at least one decent trailer. Sony put ZERO weight behind Shadow of the Colossus, the entire buzz around the game was from magazines like EGM going on and on about how awesome this "Wanda to Kyouzou" game is.

I still say if Shadow of the Colossus was titled "The Legend of Zelda: Shadow of the Colossus", it would have been the highest grossing video game of all time. Instead, it went straight to the bargain bin and eventually went greatest hits after a LONG tail. You can look at the sales figures: http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=7100&region=All The game barely sold the first week, but it continued to sell for weeks afterwards; something that most games rarely do.

Guess he doesnt care about Infamous, Uncharted 2, Ratchet and Clank, Final Fantasy 14, God of War 3, Cross Edge, Heavy Rain, MAG, PixelJunk Shooter, Gran Tourismo 5, Mod Nation Racers, Quantam Theory or White Knight Chronicle...

I can't imagine anyone caring about all of those

but yeah PS3 has alot of exclusives this year

I don't think any are system sellers(save for maybe god of war 3 and it's retarded following), but exclusives none the less

I know Team ICO knows their shit. The question is will it translate to sales. ICO should have sold better and Shadow of the Colossus wouldn't have did the numbers it had if Sony didn't throw a big ass ad campaign behind it, so don't get all hyped up yet fixing my quotes and shit.

@gamewizard, what does Microsoft have that's shows mad potential in which you couldn't at least name one thing in your response. Natal? Garbage. Halo? It's the same damn shooter. Forza? Big woop. Games that will also be on the PC and or PS3? Wow. The ability to use Facebook and Twitter from your console? Gay. The ability to watch content with your avatar buddies? Even more gay.

You need to come harder than that son if you want to make your case for that weak ass console.

Hmmm pretty sure that's better then a motion PS3 controller,what about the stuff they introduced with reacting with video games?I know its not the most interesting thing but at least there progressing.I don't really see how it is gay if its useful.So is being able to use a web browser on the ps3 "gay"?

So is being able to use a web browser on the ps3 "gay"?

Yes. So is PS3 home.

and I thought the PS3 eyetoy and motion exhibition was more interesting and showed more potential than microsofts eyetoy and the wii's extender.

The wii extender might end up being better, but they didn't show any application of it at the show.

Just the same bullshit trailer of athletes using the wii in place of sports equipment they showed us when the wii first came out.

Yes. So is PS3 home.

and I thought the PS3 eyetoy and motion exhibition was more interesting and showed more potential than microsofts eyetoy and the wii's extender.

The wii extender might end up being better, but they didn't show any application of it at the show.

Just the same bullshit trailer of athletes using the wii in place of sports equipment they showed us when the wii first came out.

hmm I guess its just a matter of opinion,I was pretty pissed when I bought a wii and those asian dudes didn't come to my house.

That goes without say. Advertising is important and is the key reason half of the successful franchises in the market today ARE successful. The only way a well advertised product doesn't become a success is if the actual product completely blows. Team ICO has a good track record so that's certainly not really something to worry about. Granted, some people weren't aware of their stuff until Shadow. However, now that they are, they'll know what to expect, which will build hype in itself. This is of course if the advertisement stays on point. Not that it needs it though as the "ICO" series has always relied more on word of mouth than full blown out advertising.

the fact that I see very few people talking about Brutal Legend on most video game forums shows me that the end is near.

also in defense of Microsoft. I have to give them credit how they are running their console. Since they can't get the exclusives that Sony can get, they're getting exclusive content on multi-platform releases. Best example is GTA4. 360 got an add on last month, and we're getting another one alter this year. Another example is the Beatles Rock Band. Its little things like this why I would get a 360 game over a ps3 game.

and just to hate on Nintendo some more. I never raged as hard as I did when I saw project M. Metroid had to be one of my most favorite franchises growing up. Mainly because so much of the story was told through the atmosphere. Like the corpse you saw outside the boss chamber in Metroid 3, and the moody music. Fusion was a good game but the in your face story was pushing it...but now they're gonna have full blown cut scenes and crap!? WTF!!! That's like if they decided to make Snake a mute in MGS4.

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6210517/next-wii-zelda-targeted-for-10

can someone explain the title even though it doesn't say anything about a new zelda game in the body? is this a fuck up by the writer who MEANT to say "spirit tracks" for the DS? I have hopes up now..lol..which isn't good. And while 10' doesn't really feel like it is impossible by any means for a zelda game to come out... I just feel that if they had anything to show they would show it.... even if just some mild little trailer type thing.

anyone know if this is fact or fiction?

Microsoft is really uninteresting, there best games are fable, halo, and gow. And even those are over-hyped. No good exclusives coming. Nintendo is just making false promises to hard core gamers while trying to sell there console to 50 year olld retired women. Then theres sony who is really stepping up its game and hopefully lowering system prices.

Though pspgo is nice if soul caliber is not downloadable im going for the psp300
SONY FTW

I thought Microsoft had the best show, with Sony coming in a VERY close second.

Nintendo... now that was just garbage.

I thought Microsoft's was the worst

Shit like their girl gamer line, announcements for FACEBOOK and TWITTER support, their new "innovative" camera( the NotEye-Toy) redeemed by nothing I personally cared about.

I guess if you like Halo and aren't pissed about Valve releasing a new L4D so soon(basically meaning they sold us an incomplete game last year) microsoft had some redeeming qualities, but otherwise I thought it was a pretty horrible showing

BEST GODDAM FUCKING BITCH ASS incomplete game I have ever bought. Microsoft wins.

I think Sony was the biggest surprise...35 exclusives...how did it pull that.
I know M$ buys its exclusives.

I actually voted for M$ before I even saw what Sony had to offer, but it's clear that they Sony had the best E3. They had the software and in the end that's all that really matters. Between the 360 and PS3 it's about the games.

I just hope sony doesn't milk the crap out of GOW when it's finally over like M$ is doing to Halo. Seriously...

huh?? they had 35 exclusive games since when?? where is this list you are looking at bro?

and yea... the "new" halo is just a stupid rehash that ppl will buy cuz of the word Halo. And I'll assume the same damn thing with the Reach or whatever. this isn't mario or zelda where they can mix the shit out of things to keep it fresh... its a FPS for god's sake.

I voted for MS only because I don't own a PS3 and they didn't show me anything that would make me want to spend the money to buy one. Its a fairly decent bias I think. I mean.. if I owned only a wii I wouldn't say nintendo was best.. but if 2 guys are close I'm picking the home team..lol. That being said there are a few things that Sony or nintendo could have mentioned that would have me start counting pennies...

As for exclusive's... MS didn't really show that much. All the "cool" things that were mentioned for MS really were non-exclusive. Honestly I don't care... I'm not a fanboy like most. I actually enjoy games NOT being exclusive. That way I can share my enjoyment for a game with a much larger audience. I mean... how many here would HONESTLY prefer that SC4 had only come out for one console?? hmm?? But a lot of the time Exclusive's just have a little more ... zip... to them (along with being overrated..lol). To be 100% honest the only "exclusive" games that I care about are on Nintendo's consoles (I'd say kinda tekken but I don't have to anymore now that its coming for 360..yay..lol).

Back