Why do most pro players love to do them overkills?

Overkills, good or bad?

• Veeery, very, very... Good... I'm a monkey. ⊂((・⊥・))⊃

• Bad. Simply appalling! Ever an outrage. Damn it all!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I do it for mind games. It gives you an advantage if they rage because it throws them off ;). Or simply I don't like the player and want to troll

Haha no joke though even when we play in house we never skip replays with each other. Getting everyone off of their game is a nice bonus though

When I play SC5 with other people it's mostly to goof off. Winning and losing are pretty low on my list of priorities. Pretty much everything I do revolves around goofing off. That includes overkill. So whether or not I do really depends upon who I am using. For example, if I am using Mousy, I usually just bounce up and down saying, "ME WIN!! ME WIN!!" If I am using God then I will sometimes overkill them with very outlandish sword moves saying stuff like, "you will KNOW my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Even so, overkill is only part of the joke and I know some people dislike being over killed at all, so I respect those people's wishes while other friends are in on the joke and often do the impersonations themselves. LOL

Back