Win a Copy of SOULCALIBUR II HD Online from 8WAYRUN!

• Admin
In case you've been out of the loop (what the hell?), SOULCALIBUR II is getting an HD remake! And its releasing today on PSN, and tomorrow on XBL for the low price of $20. In addition to being an HD remake of the most successful SOULCALIBUR game to date, it will also be receiving an online mode; hopefully with the best-in-class netcode found in other Namco fighters.

So in honor of this auspicious release, we here at 8WAYRUN will be giving out a series of download codes (courtesy of Namco-Bandai) for both the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions of the game. In order to enter, all you need to do is retweet the above tweet! If you win, we will contact you with details on which version you want... so make sure you also click that FOLLOW button.

Rules:
  • Limit one entry per person; anyone caught with duplicate accounts will be disqualified.
  • Winners will be chosen at random.
  • Winners will be contacted via Twitter DM; so if you don't follow, you will be disqualified.
  • Prizes awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis. So respond fast to secure your console.
  • Contest ends Friday at midnight EST.
  • Codes valid only for US, Canada, Mexico and South America.

Last edited:
Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
Very nice of you guys to give away some free codes, thanks for the opportunity!

I can't wait to get a hold of this game, and pump out some videos. Here's to hoping SC II HD reinvigorates the SC scene - for me and many others.

Very nice of you guys!

I have the money ready to buy it, so I´ll let the chance to others, but very nice, thanks!

Here's to hoping Xbox Live handles the online much better than PSN is. I'm not hearing very good things so far. It's quite disappointing. :/

Not to start a network war or anything, but then again, I've always thought Calibur was ass on PSN. SCV included.

Soul Calibur 2 HD is a pile of sh*t....... The online is worse than SC4, the transition is rushed and blocky and the player match options are awful. You cannot make lobbies, but instead have to invite one person over and over again. There are no rank match search options, just a see if you connect with someone, if not, back to the menu setup. It's dreadful, and ive just payed £16 for this shit - I also feel that the gameplay is inherently laggy as I also have the regular xbox version and find this a lot smoother and quicker *Not Impressed*

Live streams

2 Viewers
Morsheeva
Morsheeva
[FR-EN] Mode histoire, la suite
1 Viewers
Aegis_of_Avalon
Aegis_of_Avalon
Fill in the blank... Soul Calibur VI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members